MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- Economic design of low-traffic roads, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Paris; (OECD, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- TRB, Eight International Conference on LowVolume Roads 2003, Transp. Res. Record 1819 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Hall, E.W. Rutman, J.D. Brogan, Highway Safety Challenges on Low-Volume Rural Roads. Final Report, (Federal Highway Administration, New Mexico Division, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. Stamatiadis, S. Jones, L. Aultman-Hall. Causal Factors for Accidents on Southeastern Low-Volume Rural Roads. Transp. Res. Record 1652 pp. 111–117 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Reurings, T. Janssen, R. Eenink, R. Elvik, J. Cardoso, C. Stefan, Accident prediction models and road safety impact assessment: a state-of-the-art, RIPCORD-ISEREST research project (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hakkert, L. Shokir-Hadad, The impact of infrastructure of local rural roads on road accidents, Research Report 318-2009, (Transportation Research Institute 2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. T. Silcock, A.W. Smyth, Methods of Identifying Accidents Blackspots, Transport Operations Research Group, Department of Civil Engineering, University Of Newcastle Upon Tyne (1985) [Google Scholar]
- C. Mattar-Habib, A. Polus, H. Farah, Further evaluation of the relationship between enhanced consistency model and safety of two-lane rural roads in Israel and Germany. Eur. J. Transp. Infrast. 8(4) pp. 320–332 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dell’Acqua, F. Russo, Safety performance functions for low-volume roads (TRB Annual Meeting Compendium of Papers, Transportation Research Board; 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Polus, M. Cohen, Models of Accidents on LowVolume Rural Roads, (TRB Annual Meeting Compendium of Papers, Transportation Research Board; 2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. V. Zegeer, R. C. Deen, J. G. Mayes, Effect of Lane Width and Shoulders Width on Accident Reduction on Rural Two-lane Roads, Transp. Res. Record 806 pp. 33–43 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Harwood, F. M. Council, E. Hauer, W. E. Hughes, and A. Vogt, Prediction of the Expected Safety Performance of Rural Two-lane Highways. Publication No FHWA-RD-99-207, (Federal Highway Administration, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gitelman, E. Doveh, R. Carmel, F. Pesahov, The relationship between road accidents and infrastructure characteristics of low-volume roads in Israel, Proceedings of Second International Conference on Traffic and Transport Engineering (ICTTE), pp 350–358 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gaea, M. Kiec, Speed Management for Local and Regional Rural Roads, Transp. Res. Proc. 14 pp. 4170–4179 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.krbrd.gov.pl/pl/monitoringzachowan.html (05.2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.-P. Miaou, P. S. Hu, T. Wright, A. K. Rathi, S. C. Davis. Relationship Between Truck Accidents and Highway Geometric Design: A Poisson Regression Approach. Transp. Res. Record 1376 pp. 10–18 (1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.