MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General Building Design|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- EN 1996-1-1:2004 Eurocode 6: Design of masonry structures Part 1-1: General rules for reinforced and unreinforced masonry structures. 2004 CEN. [Google Scholar]
- Sz. Woliński, Calibration of partial coefficients for existing structures, Scientific notebooks, PRz 2011, in Polish. [Google Scholar]
- Sz. Woliński, K. Wróbel, Reliability of building structures, Rzeszow, in Polish, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Sz. Woliński, Fundamentals of Designing Structures in General Construction, ed. Lichołai Lech, PWN t 3, pp. 112–146, in Polish 2011 [Google Scholar]
- EN 1990:2002 Eurocode – Basis of structural design. 2002 CEN. [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Drobiec, R. Jasiński, W. Mazur, Research of mechanical properties of lintels made of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete under different way of load, Building Materials, 9 (2015), pp. 114–116. [Google Scholar]
- V. Cervenka, L. Jendele, J. Cervenka, ATENA Program Documentation Part 8 User’s Manual for ATENA-GID, Copyright 2000-2017 Červenka Consulting s.r.o., Prague, July 24, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- V. Cervenka, L. Jendele, J. Cervenka, ATENA Program Documentation Part 1 Theory. Copyright 2000-2017 Červenka Consulting s.r.o., Prague, July 24, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Cervenka, V.K. Papanikolaou, Three dimensional combined fracture-plastic material model for concrete, International Journal of Plasticity, 24 (2008), pp. 2192–2220. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.