MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- Z. Alhasan, J. Jandora, J. Riha, Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, 63, 3, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.-W. Morris, W. Hassan, A. Kortenhaus, G. Geisenhainer, P.-J. Visser, Y. Zhu, Modelling breach initiation and growth, Conference Paper, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Schmocker, F. Naef, Journal of Hydrology, 381 1–2, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Fread, Breach, an erosion model for earthen dam failures, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- W. Hahn, G.J. Hanson, Cook K.R., Building partnerships, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- D. Leśniewska, Integrated flood risk analysis and management methodologies, Technical Report, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- W. Tisler, A. Szymkiewicz, Numerical simulations of seepage in dikes using unsaturated and two-phase flow models, Dredge Dikes conference proceedings, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Tisler, A. Szymkiewicz, Influence of the air phase on the water flow in dikes, E3S Web Conf., 17, 1–8 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. I. Abo Elela, Filtration phenomena in earth dike during intensive precipitation, PhD Thesis, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Khoei and T. Mohammadnejad, Computers and Geotechnics, 38, 2, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Y. Zhang, Y. M. Zhu, C. H. Fang, Journal of Hydrodynamics, 21, 5, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Tisler, W. Gorczewska-Langner, D. Lesniewska, S. Maciejewski, R. Ossowski, A. Szymkiewicz, Computational Geosciences (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- H. Shin, J.C. Santamarina, Geotechnique Letters, 1, 4, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Documentation of the Zsoil software [Google Scholar]
- M.T. van Genuchten, F.J. Leij, S.R. Yates. The RETC code for quantifying the hydraulic functions of unsaturated soils, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- A. Szymkiewicz, Modelling Water Flow in Unsaturated Porous Media: Accounting for Nonlinear Permeability and Material Heterogeneity, Springer, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Helmig, Multiphase Flow and Transport Processes in the Subsurface: A Contribution to the Modeling of Hydrosystems, Springer, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- E. Nikooee, G. Habibagahi, S. Hassanizadeh, A. Ghahramani, Transport in porous media, 96, 2, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.