MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 261, 20195ième Congrès International Francophone de Mécanique Avancée (CIFMA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Robotics, Automation, and Measurements|
|Published online||29 January 2019|
- J. Langelaan, S. Rock, Navigation of small uavs operating in forests, AIAA guidance, navigation, and control conference, Providence, Rhode Island, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Crassidis, F. L. Markley, Unscented filtering for spacecraft attitude estimation, J. of Guid., Contr., and Dyn., 26, 4, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Waldmann, Attitude determination algorithms, computational complexity, and the accuracy of terrestrial navigation with strapdown inertial sensors, XIV Congress Brasileiro de Auto, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- W. Khoder and al., Inertial Navigation Attitude Velocity and Position Algorithms using Quaternion Scaled Unscented Kalman Filtering, IECON’O8, the 34th annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Orlando, Floride, USA, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S.-M. Oh, Nonlinear Estimation Techniques for Vision-Based Air-To-Air Tracking, Sch. of Aerospace Eng., Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332, (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.