MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 261, 20195ième Congrès International Francophone de Mécanique Avancée (CIFMA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Design, Reliability, and Optimization|
|Published online||29 January 2019|
- R. Gouriveau, K. Medjaher and N. Zerhouni, From Prognostics and Health Systems Management to Predictive Maintenance 1: Monitoring and Prognostics. John Wiley & Sons (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Chebel-Morello, J.-M Nicod and C. Varnier. From Prognostics and Health Systems Management to Predictive Maintenance 2: Knowledge, Traceability and Decision. John Wiley & Sons (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Nectoux, R. Gouriveau, K. Medjaher, E. Ramasso, B. Chebel-Morello, N. Zerhouni, and C. Varnier. PRONOSTIA: An experimental platform for bearings accelerated degradation tests. In IEEE International Conference on Prognostics and Health Management, PHM’12, pp. 1–8. IEEE, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. Galar and U. Kumar. EMaintenance: Essential Electronic Tools for Efficiency. Academic Press (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. Medjaher, N. Zerhouni, and J. Baklouti. Data-driven prognostics based on health indicator construction: Application to PRONOSTIA’s data. In Control Conference (ECC), 2013 European, pp. 1451–1456. IEEE, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.