MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 260, 20192018 7th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Smart Grid Operation and Management|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- J. Abdella and K. Shuaib, Energies, 11, 1–22 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Long, J. Wu, C. Zhang, L. Thomas, M. Cheng and N. Jenkins, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Alam, M. St-Hilaire and T. Kunz, Energy Efficiency, 10, 1475–1493 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pouttu, J. Haapola, P. Ahokangas, Y. Xu, M. Kopsakangas-Savolainen, E. Porras, J. Matamoros, C. Kalalas, J. Alonso-Zarate and F.D. Gallego, IEEE, 1–6, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. Long, J. Wu, C. Zhang, M. Cheng and A. Al-Wakeel, Energy Procedia, 105, 2227–2232 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, J. Wu, C. Long and M. Cheng, Energy Procedia, 105, 2563–2568 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Thakur and J.G. Breslin, Technology and Economics of Smart Grids and Sustainable. Energy, 3, 5 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.