MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 260, 20192018 7th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Smart Grid Operation and Management|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Komendantova, N., et al., Protecting Electricity Networks from Natural Hazards. 2016, Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE). [Google Scholar]
- Abedi, A., L. Gaudard, and F. Romerio, Review of major approaches to analyze vulnerability in power system. Journal: Reliability Engineering and System Safety (in press). [Google Scholar]
- Kröger, W., E. Zio, and M. Schläpfer, Vulnerable systems. 2011, London: Springer. xiv, 204 pages. [Google Scholar]
- Dolan, M., et al., Forensic Disaster Analysis of Flood Damage at Commercial and Industrial Firms, in Flood Damage Survey and Assessment. 2017, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. p. 195–209. [Google Scholar]
- A.V.D. Veen and C. Logtmeijer, Economic Hotspots: Visualizing Vulnerability to Flooding. Natural Hazards, 36(1), 65–80 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guan, X., et al. Power grids vulnerability analysis based on combination of degree and betweenness. in The 26th Chinese Control and Decision Conference (2014 CCDC). 2014. [Google Scholar]
- F. Gutierrez, et al., Vulnerability Analysis of Power Grids Using Modified Centrality Measures. Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- B. Liu, et al., Recognition and Vulnerability Analysis of Key Nodes in Power Grid Based on Complex Network Centrality., IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. Li, et al., Method for evaluating the importance of power grid nodes based on PageRank algorithm. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, 8, 1843–1847 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Behzadian, et al., A state-of the-art survey of TOPSIS applications. Expert Systems with Applications, 39(17), 13051–13069 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Huang, et al., Analysis and Visualization of Natural Threats Against the Security of Electricity Transmission System, in The Scientific Bulletin of Electrical. Engineering Faculty., (2017). [Google Scholar]
- European Facilities for Earthquake Hazard and Risk. 2018; Available from: http://www.efehr.org/en/hazard-data-access/Intro/. [Google Scholar]
- Earthquake Hazards Technical Q&A. 2018 20.04.2018]; Available from: https://earthquake.usgs.gov/hazards/learn/technical.php. [Google Scholar]
- openstreetmap. Available from: https://www.openstreetmap.org. [Google Scholar]
- Over-Turbo website 2018; Available from: https://overpass-turbo.eu/. [Google Scholar]
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity 2018; Available from: https://www.entsoe.eu/map/Pages/default.aspx. [Google Scholar]
- Bastian, M., S. Heymann, and M. Jacomy, Gephi: An Open Source Software for Exploring and Manipulating Networks. 2009. 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.