MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 259, 20192018 6th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Intelligent Transportation and Management|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Gilbert, N., and Troitzsch, K. 2005. Simulation for the Social Scientist, Second Edition. Open University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Rennard, J. P. (Ed.) 2006. Handbook of research on nature inspired computing for economics and management. IGI Global, Hershey, PA, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Yliniemi, L., Agogino, A. K., and Tumer, K. 2014. Evolutionary agent-based simulation of the introduction of new technologies in air traffic management. In Proceedings of the 2014 Annual Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computation (Vancouver, BC, Canada, July 12 - 16, 2014). ACM New York, NY, USA, 1215–1222. DOI= http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2576768.2598388. [Google Scholar]
- Gluchshenko, O., and Foerster, P. 2013. Performance Based Approach to Investigate Resilience and Robustness of an ATM System. In: Proceedings of Tenth USA/Europe Air Traffic Management Research and Development Seminar (ATM2013) (Chicago, USA, June 10-13, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Sándor, Z. 2017. Functional Modelling of the Air Traffic Control and the Integration Perspectives of the Integrated Services. Periodica Polytechnica. Transportation Engineering, 45, 3, 107–118. [Google Scholar]
- Sarker, R. A., and Ray, T. (Eds.) 2010. Agent-Based Evolutionary Search (Vol. 5). Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cioffi-Revilla, C., De Jong, K., and Bassett, J. K. 2012. Evolutionary computation and agent-based modeling: biologically-inspired approaches for understanding complex social systems. J. Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, 18, 3 (Sep. 2012), 356–373. DOI= http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10588-012-9129-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hansen, N., Müller, S. D., and Koumoutsakos, P. 2003. Reducing the time complexity of the derandomized evolution strategy with covariance matrix adaptation (CMA-ES). J. Evolutionary Computation, 11, 1 (Spring 2003), 1–18. DOI= http://dx.doi.org/10.1162/106365603321828970. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- De Carvalho, P. V. R. 2011. The use of Functional Resonance Analysis Method (FRAM) in a mid-air collision to understand some characteristics of the air traffic management system resilience. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 96, 11, 1482–1498. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SESAR 2017. SESAR Solutions Catalogue, Second Edition. Leont’ev, A.N. 1978. Activity, Consciousness, and Personality. Prentice-Hall. [Google Scholar]
- Eurocontrol 1998. Integrated Task and Job Analysis of Air Traffic Controllers, Phase 1. Development of Methods. [Google Scholar]
- Carayon, P. 2006. Human factors of complex sociotechnical systems. Applied Ergonomics, 37, 4, (Jul. 2006), 525–35. DOI=http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.apergo.2006.04.011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Engeström, Y. 2010. Expansive Learning at Work: toward an activity theoretical reconceptualization. J. of Education and Work, 14, 1 (Aug. 2010), 133–156. DOI= http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13639080020028747. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rasmussen, J. 1986. Information Processing and Human-Machine Interaction: An Approach to Cognitive Engineering. North-Holland, New York, NY, USA. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.