MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 259, 20192018 6th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Intelligent Transportation and Management|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Yu Liu, Yu Lei, Wan Tao, et al. Simulation study on traffic signal timing optimization integrating environmental factor and delay. Journal of System Simulation, 2008; 20(11): 3016–3019 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yuquan, Jiang Xinyue, Guo Weiwei. Traffic signal cycle optimization method in urban intersections based on travel cost. Journal of Chang’an University (Natural Science Edition), 2015; 35(sup): 104–107 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qiuping, Tan Xuelong, Zhang Shengrui. Signal timing optimization of urban single point intersections. Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, 2006; 6(2):60–64 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Shenpei, Wu Chaozhong, Yan Xinping. Bi-level optimization model for signal timing of intersections under environmental objective. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology (Transportation Science & Engineering), 2009; 33(04): 715–717 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yingying, Chen Xumei, Zhang Xiao, et al. Assessing effect of traffic signal control strategies on vehicle emissions. Journal of Transportation System Engineering and Information Technology, 2009; 9(1): 150–154 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Unal A, Rouphail N, Frey H C. Effect of arterial signalization and level of service on measured emission. Transportation Research Record. Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2003; 2(1842): 47–56 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shen Feng, Yang Xiaoguang. Research on multi-object optimization algorithm of urban road tafficlights. Journal of Tong Ji University (Natural Science), 2009; 37(7): 898–901 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Wei, Yuan Manrong, Ji Lina. Signal timing model based on particle swarm optimization: a case study of kunming. Urban transport of China, 2013; 11(3): 27–33 [Google Scholar]
- Li Shiwu, Wang Yunpeng, Fu Jianping, et al. Signal timing optimization simulation on urban road intersection based on vehicle emissions. Journal of Ji Lin University (Engineering and Technology Edition), 2007; 37(6): 1268–1272 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Shenpei. Research on traffic signal control strategies in urban intersection based on emission factors. Wuhan: Wuhan University of Technology, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Quanfu, Lu Baichuan, Ma Qinglu, et al. Traffic signal control multi-objective optimization at intersection. Technology & Economy in Areas of Communications, 2014; 16(1): 47–50 [Google Scholar]
- Gao Yunfeng, Xu Lihong, Hu Hua, et al. Multi-objective optimization method for fixed-time signal control at intersection. China Journal of Highwav and Transport, 2011; 24(05): 82–88 [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhenlong, Dong Wenhui, Han Jianlong, et al. Multi-object optimization for intersection signal control based on genetic algorithm. Journal of Computer Applications, 2016; 36(02): 82–84 [Google Scholar]
- Shou Yanfang, Xu Jianmin. Multi-objective dynamic decision-making model of signalized intersection and its optimization method. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 2012; 29(11): 92–97 [Google Scholar]
- Tang Dehua, Xu Lunhui, Lin Quan. Multi-objective control model of over-satutated signalized intersection. Science Technology and Engineering, 2009; 9(19): 5726–5729 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiaohong, Qian Dalin, Shi Donghua. Multi-objective optimization method of signal timing for the non-motorozed transport at intersection. Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, 2011; 11(2): 106–111 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Peikun, Zhang Shusheng. Traffic management and control. Beijing: China Communications Press, 1995: 92–94 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xiaoguang. Manual of urban traffic design. Beijing: China Communications Press, 2003: 80–84 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jie, Guo Xiucheng. Dynamic traffic coordination control method for intersection group. Nanjing: Publishing House of Southeast University, 2013: 71–73 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Dongbo, Wang Min, Qiu Zhaowen. Study on vehicle fuel consumption and emissions estimation under the different road grade. Science Technology and Engineering, 2017; 17(12): 108–114 [Google Scholar]
- Sha Xuefeng. Research on vehicle dynamic emission model on urban road. Changchun: Jilin University, 2007 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.