MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 259, 20192018 6th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transportation and Path Planning|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- R. W. Hall. The fastest path through a network with random time-dependent travel times. Transportation Science, vol.20, no.3, pp.182–188, (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. D. Miller-Hooks and H. S. Mahmassani. Least expected time paths in stochastic, time-varying transportation networks, Transportation Science, vol. 34, no.2, pp.198–215, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sun, Z. Duan, S. Sun, and D. Yang. How to find the optimal paths in stochastic time-dependent transportation networks?. 17th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Oct 2014, pp. 2348–2353. [Google Scholar]
- P. Ni, H. T. Vo, D. Dahlmeier, W. Cai, J. Ivanchev, and H. Aydt. Depart: Dynamic route planning in stochastic time-dependent public transit networks. 2015 IEEE 18th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Sept 2015, pp. 1672–1677. [Google Scholar]
- S. Gao. Optimal adaptive routing and traffic assignment in stochastic time-dependent networks. Ph.D. dissertation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gao and I. Chabini. Optimal routing policy problems in stochastic time-dependent networks. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 93–122, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gao, E. Frejinger, and M. Ben-Akiva. Adaptive route choices in risky traffic networks: A prospect theory approach. Transportation research part C: emerging technologies, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 727–740, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wu, X. Zhang, and Y. Dong. Adaptive route guidance based on real-time information in stochastic time-dependent transportation networks. 17th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Oct 2014, pp. 2392–2397. [Google Scholar]
- J. Boyan and M. Mitzenmacher. Improved results for route planning in stochastic transportation. Proceedings of the twelfth annual ACM-SIAM symposium on Discrete algorithms. pp. 895–902. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- M. Datar and A. Ranade. Commuting with delay prone buses. SODA, pp. 22–29, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- V. T. N. Nha, S. Djahel, and J. Murphy. A comparative study of vehicles’ routing algorithms for route planning in smart cities. 2012 First International Workshop on Vehicular Traffic Management for Smart Cities (VTM), Nov 2012, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- M. Fu, J. Li, and Z. Deng. A practical route planning algorithm for vehicle navigation system. Fifth World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, vol. 6, pp. 5326–5329, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. B. Zhan and C. E. Noon. Shortest path algorithms: An evaluation using real road networks. Transportation Science, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 65–73, (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kotusevski and K. Hawick. A review of traffic simulation software. CSTN, vol. 13, no. 08, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Wegener, M. Piorkowski, M. Raya, H. Hellbruck, S. Fischer, and J.-P. Hubaux. Traci: An interface for coupling road traffic and network simulators. 11th Communications and Networking Simulation Symposium, Apr 2008, pp. 155–163. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.