MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Structures in Severe Environment, Structural Analysis|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- K.D. Raithby, Strength of concrete bridge decks with epoxy-bonded steel plates, International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives, 2, 115–118 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tanaka, J. Murakoshi, Behavior of reinforced concrete decks strengthened with steel plate bonding subjected to cyclic moving load, Journal of Structural Engineering, 59A, 1124–1137 (2013) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- T. Horikawa, N. Kato, O. Yoshikawa, Y. Yamaguchi, K. Sonoda, Durability of RC Slabs Strengthened by Steel Plate Bonding Method, Journal of Structural Engineering, 44A, 1083–1094 (1998) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- T. Maekawa, Y. Hisari, K. Sasaki, A. Higatani, Y. Aoki, Examination about the maintenance of the RC deck slab reinforced with steel plate bonding method, Proceeding of Symposium on Decks of Highway Bridges 7th, 13–18 (2012) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- C. Au, O Büyükoztürk, Peel and Shear Fracture Characterization of Debonding in FRP Plated Concrete Affected by Moisture, Journal of Composites for Construction, 10, 35–47 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lau, O. Buyukozturk, Fracture characterization of concrete/epoxy interface affected by moisture, Mechanics of Materials, 42, 1031–1042 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Buyukozturk, O. Gunes, E. Karaca, Progress on understanding debonding problems in reinforced concrete and steel members strengthened using FRP composites, Construction and Building Materials, 18, 9–19 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sano, K. Yamashita, S. Matsui, T. Hirakawa, Y. Hisari, T. Niina, Evaluation of Fatigue Resistance and Re-Injection of Resin for Uplifted Reinforced Concrete Deck Slabs Reinforced by Steel Plates Bonding, Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers (A1), 67, 27–38 (2011) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- K. Maekawa, E. Gebreyouhannes, T. Mishima, X. An, Three-Dimensional Fatigue Simulation of RC Slabs under Traveling Wheel-Type Loads, Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology, 4, 445–457 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Fujiyama, K. Maekawa, A Computational Simulation for the Damage Mechanism of Steel-Concrete Composite Slabs under High Cycle Fatigue Loads, Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology, 9, 193–204 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Fujiyama, N. Sakurai, K. Maekawa, Fatigue Failure Mode of Steel-Concrete Composite Bridge Deck Depending on Interface Property and Shear Connector Profiles, Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers (A1), 67, 193–206 (2011) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Standard Specifications for Concrete Structures (2007) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.