MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Structures in Severe Environment, Structural Analysis|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Dotan, H, ‘Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Glass Bridge’, Challenging Glass 5 - Conference on Architectural and Structural Applications of Glass, Belis, Bos & Louter (Eds.), Ghent University, 1–10. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- preEN 16612: Glass in Building - Determination of load resistance of glass pane by calculation and testing. [Google Scholar]
- Luible, A & Crisinel, M 2004, ‘Buckling Strength of Glass Element in Compression’, Structural Engineering International Journal, 14, 120–125 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Foraboschi, P, ‘Behavior and Failure Strength of Laminated Glass Beams’, Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 133, No. 12, 1290–1301 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aiello, S et al, ‘Compressive Behaviour of Laminated Structural Glass Member’, Engineering Structures 33, pp. 3402–3408 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amadio, C & Bedon, C, ‘Buckling of Laminated Glass Panel under in Plane Compression or Shear’, Engineering Structures 36, 185–197 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fors, C ‘Mechanical Propeties of Interlayer in a Lamianted Glass’, Unpublished master dissertation, Department of Structural Mechanic, Lund University, Lund. (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.