MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Structures in Severe Environment, Structural Analysis|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- AWC, National Design Specification for Wood Construction 2015 Edition (Leesburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- FPL, Wood handbook - Wood as an engineering material, Gen Tech Rep FPL-GTR-190. USDA For Serv Forest Products Laboratory (Madison, WI. 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Demirel, J. Zhang, Wood and Fiber Sci. 46, 280–290 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Demirel, J. Zhang, Wood and Fiber Sci. 46, 356–367 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Demirel, X. Yu, O. Tor, J. Zhang, Wood and Fiber Sci. 48, 202–210 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Z. Erdil, J. Zhang, C. A. Eckelman, Forest Products J. 53, 70–75 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Segui, Steel Design 6th Ed, 494–508 (CL Engr, Boston, MA, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D2395-17, Standard Test Methods for Density and Specific Gravity (Relative Density) of Wood and Wood-Based Materials (West Conshohocken, PA, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.