MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Structures in Severe Environment, Structural Analysis|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- L. I. Osorio, P. Paultre, R. Eid and J. Proulx, “Seismic Behavior od Synthetic Fiber-Reinforced Circular Columns,” ACI Structural Journal, pp. 189–200, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- V. Ramakrishnan, G. Y. Wu and G. Hosalli, “Flexural Behavior and Toughness of Fiber Reinforced Concretes,” Naval Facilities Engineering Command, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- F. F. Wafa, “Properties and Applications of Fiber Reinforced Concrete,” Journals of King Abdulaziz University, vol. 2, pp. 49–63, 1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jie and C. Yin, “Stress Strain Behavior of Steel-Polypropylene Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Concrete Under True Triaxial Compression,” in 5th International Conference on Civill Engineering and Transportation, Guangzhou, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- L. Huang, Y. Chi, L. Xu, P. Chen and A. Zhang, “Local Bond Performance of Rebar Embedded in Steel-Polypropylene Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Concrete Under Monotonic and Cyclic Loading,” Construction and Building Materials, vol. 103, pp. 77–92, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Muthuswamy and G. Thirugnanam, “Structural Behavior of Hybrid Fibre Reinforced Concrete Exterior Beam-Column Joint Subjected to Cyclic Loading,” International Journal of Civil And Structural Engineering, vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 262–273, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- P. Perumal and B. Thanukumari, “Use of Fibre Cocktails to Increase the Seismic Performance of beam-Column Joints,” International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, vol. 2, No. 9, pp. 3997–4006, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- N. Ganesan, P. Indira and R. Abraham, “Steel Fibre Reinforced High Performance Concrete Beam-Column Joints Subjected to Cyclic Loading,” ISET Journal of Earthquake Technology, vol. 44, No. 4, pp. 445–456, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM International, Standard Specification for Deformed and Plain Billet-Steel Bars for Concrete Reinforcement (ASTM A615M-03a), West Conshohocken: ASTM International, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM International, Standard Specification for Low-Alloy Steel Deformed and Plain Bars for Concrete Reinforcement (ASTM A706M-04a), West Conshohocken: ASTM International, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 374, Acceptance Criteria for Moment Frames Based on Structural testing and Commentary (ACI 374.1-05), Farmington Hills: American Concrete Institute, 2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.