MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Hybrid and Composite Structures, Smart Materials and Structures, Special Structures|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Moehle, J. P., Ghodsi, T., Hooper, J. D., Fields, D. C., and Gedhada, R., Seismic Design of Cast-in-Place Concrete Special Structural Walls and Coupling Beams: A Guide for Practicing Engineers, National Institute of Standards and Technology, 37. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Maier, J., Shear Wall Tests., Preliminary Proceedings, International Workshop on Concrete Shear in Earthquake, University of Houston, Texas, 85–94. (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Greifenhagen, C., and Lestuzzi, P., Static Cyclic Test On Lightly Reinforced Concrete Shear Wall. Engineering Structures, 27, Jun., 1703–1712. (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, M-. Y., Hung, S-. H., Lequesne, R. D., Lepage, A., Earthquake-Resistant Squat Walls Reinforced with High Strength Steel, ACI Structural Journal, 113, No.5, Sep.- Oct., 1065–1076. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 318, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary (ACI 318-14), American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, Michigan, 519 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wood, S. L., Shear Strength of Low-Rise Reinforced Concrete Walls, ACI Structural Journal, 87, No. 1, Jan.-Feb., 99–107. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Hwang, S. -J., and Lee, H. -J., Strength Prediction for Discontinuity Regions by Softened Strut-and-Tie Model, Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, 128, No. 12, Dec., 1519–1526. (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gulec, C. K. and Whittaker, A. S., Empirical Equations for Peak Shear Strength of Low Aspect Ratio Reinforced Concrete Walls, ACI Structural Journal, 108, No. 1, Jan.-Feb., 80–89. (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.