MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Forensic Engineering, Structural Health Monitoring System, Assessment and Retrofitting, Disaster Mitigation and Restoration|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- D. A. Jones, Principles and Prevention of Corrosion, 2nd Edition, 2nd ed. Pearson, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- AEA Technology Consulting, “Temporary/permanent pipe repair -Guidelines,” Abingdon, UK, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Duell, J. M. Wilson, and M. R. Kessler, “Analysis of a carbon composite overwrap pipeline repair system,” Int. J. Press. Vessel. Pip., vol. 85, No. 11, pp. 782–788, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Lim, “Behaviour of repaired composite steel pipeline using epoxy grout as infill material,” Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Azraai, K. S. Lim, N. Yahaya, and N. M. Noor, “Infill materials of epoxy grout for pipeline rehabilitation and repair,” Malaysian J. Civ. Eng., vol. 27, No. 1, pp. 162–167, 2015. 21. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kou and W. Yang, “Application Progress of Oil and Gas Pipeline Rehabilitation Technology,” in International Conference on 22. Pipelines and Trenchless Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. Shamsuddoha, M. M. Islam, T. Aravinthan, A. Manalo, and K. Lau, “Effectiveness of using fibre-reinforced polymer composites for underwater steel pipeline repairs,” Compos. 23. Struct., vol. 100, pp. 40–54, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. D. Williamson, Steel Repair Sleeves. T.D. Williamson, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang et al., “Mechanical and anticorrosive properties of graphene/epoxy resin composites 24. coating prepared by in-situ method,” Int. J. Mol. Sci., vol. 16, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Shamsuddoha, M. M. Islam, T. Aravinthan, A. Manalo, K. Lau, and D. Elder, “Fibre 25. Composites for High Pressure Pipeline Repairs, in-air and subsea - An Overview,” in 3rd Asia-pacific Conference on FRP in Structures (APFIS 2012), 2012. [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Da Costa Mattos, J. M. L. Reis, L. M. Paim, M. L. Da Silva, F. C. Amorim, and V. A. Perrut, “Analysis of a glass fibre reinforced polyurethane composite repair system for corroded pipelines at elevated temperatures,” Compos. Struct., vol. 114, pp. 117–123, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Peck, G. Li, S. S. Pang, and M. A. Stubblefield, “Light intensity effect on UV cured FRP coupled composite pipe joints,” Compos. Struct., vol. 64, No. 3-4, pp. 539–546, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Schnerch, M. Dawood, S. Rizkalla, and E. Sumner, “Proposed design guidelines for strengthening of steel bridges with FRP materials,” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 21, No. 5, pp. 1001–1010, May 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Savcor Products Australia, “Clock Spring Pipeline Repair,” 2018. [Google Scholar]
- C. Lee, X. Wei, J. W. Kysar, and J. Hone, “Measurement of the Elastic Properties and Intrinsic Strength of Monolayer Graphene,” Science (80-.)., vol. 321, No. 5887, pp. 385–388, 2008. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wei, T. Vo, and F. Inam, “Epoxy/graphene nanocomposites - processing and properties: a review,” RSCAdv., vol. 5, pp. 73510–73524, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- R. Atif, I. Shyha, and F. Inam, “Mechanical, thermal, and electrical properties of graphene-epoxy nanocomposites-A review,” Polymers (Basel)., vol. 8, No. 8, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wei, R. Atif, T. Vo, and F. Inam, Graphene Nanoplatelets in Epoxy System: Dispersion, Reaggregation, and Mechanical Properties of Nanocomposites, vol. 2015. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Ugent Tech Sdn Bhd, “Graphene Nanoplatelets UG Pro 680 technical data sheet.” 2014. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D695-10, “Standard Test Method for Compressive Properties of Rigid Plastics.” ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D638-10, “Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics.” ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D790-10, “Standard Test Methods for Flexural Properties of Unreinforced and Reinforced Plastics and Electrical Insulating Materials.” ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D1002-10, “Standard Test Method for Apparent Shear Strength of Single-Lap-Joint Adhesively Bonded Metal Specimens by Tension Loading (Metal-to-Metal).” ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- ASME International, “ASME PCC-2-2001 Repair of Pressure Equipment and Piping.” The American Society of Mechancial Engineers, New York, USA, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Exakt, “EXAKT Superfine Series Three Roll Mill Units,” 2018. [Online]. Available: https://exaktusa.com/dispersion-equipment/superfine-models/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.