MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Forensic Engineering, Structural Health Monitoring System, Assessment and Retrofitting, Disaster Mitigation and Restoration|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- M. Iman, B. Suhendro., H. Priyosulistyo., Muslikh. Buckling Failure of Slender Tubular Member of Offshore Structure with Cutout Presence, International Journal of Civil & Environmental Engineering, IJCEE-IJENS, 17.02 11–18, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Iman, B. Suhendro., H. Priyosulistyo., Muslikh. Numerical Investigation on the Buckling Failure of Slender Tubular Member with Cutout Presence, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Trans Tech Publication, Switzerland, 881, 122–131, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han, H, Cheng, J., Taher, F. and Pegg, N. Numerical and experimental investigations of the response of aluminum cylinders with a cutout subject to axial compression, Thin Walled Structures, Elsevier, 44, 254–270, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shariati, M. and Masoud, M.R. Numerical and experimental Investigations on buckling of steel cylindrical shells with elliptical cutout subjected to axial compression, Thin-Walled Structure, Elsevier, 46, 1251–1261, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mahmoud, S., Fereidoon A. and Akbarpour A. Investigation on buckling behavior of tubular shells with circular cutout, subjected to combined loading, Research-Journal of Research Sciences, 1, 68–76, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Piotr I. and Marcin, K. 3D Buckling Analysis of a Truss with Horizontal Braces, Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering, Lodz University of Technology, 17, 49–58, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Usami T., Ge H.B., and Kasai A. Overall Buckling Prevention Condition of Buckling-Restrained Braces as a Structural Control Damper, World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Beijing, China, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC). Code of Standard Practice for Steel Buildings and Bridges. (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.