MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Forensic Engineering, Structural Health Monitoring System, Assessment and Retrofitting, Disaster Mitigation and Restoration|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- C. Del Gaudio, P. Ricci, G. M. Verderame, and G. Manfredi, “Development and urban-scale application of a simplified method for seismic fragility assessment of RC buildings,” Eng. Struct., vol. 91, pp. 40–57, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Benito and L. Cabanas, “An approach to the measurement of the potential structural damage of earthquake ground motions,” Earthq. Eng. Struct. Dyn., vol. 26, no. February 2016, pp. 79–92, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Wilkinson, J. E. Alarcon, R. Mulyani, J. Whittle, and S. C. Chian, “Observations of damage to buildings from Mw7.6 Padang earthquake of 30 September 2009,” Nat. Hazards, vol. 63, No. 2, pp. 521–547, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Juliafad et al., “SURVEY ACTIVITIES ON RESIDENTIAL BUILDING IN WEST SUMATRA, INDONESIA,” 2010. [Google Scholar]
- JULIAFAD, E., MEGURO, K., & GOKON, H. (2017). Study on The Environmental System towards The Development of Assessment Tools for Disaster Reduction of Reinforced Concrete Building due to Future Mega-Earthquake in Padang City, Indonesia. SEISAN KENKYU, 69(6), 351–355. [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Stewart, “Workmanship and its influence on probabilistic models of concrete compressive strength.pdf,” no. January 1995, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Stewart, “Workmanship and its influence on probabilistic models of concrete compressive strength.pdf,” no. September 2015. [Google Scholar]
- E. Juliafad, I. G. Rani, F. Rifwan, Y. F. P, and K. Meguro, “Concreting Workmanship in Indonesia Study Case : Padang City, West Sumatra,” 2018. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tuncan, Ö. Ariöz, K. Ramyar, B. Karasu, A. Tuncan, and K. Kilinç, “Effect of Compaction on Assessed Concrete Strength,” IV. Ceram. Glas. Enamel, Glaze Pigment Semin. with Int. Particip. (SERES 2007), no. September 2017, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- D. Vamvatsikos and C. Allin Cornell, “Incremental dynamic analysis,” Earthq. Eng. Struct. Dyn., vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 491–514, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Vamvatsikos and C. A. Cornell, “Direct Estimation of Seismic Demand and Capacity of Multidegree-of-Freedom Systems through Incremental Dynamic Analysis of Single Degree of Freedom Approximation,” J. Struct. Eng., vol. 131, No. 4, pp. 589–599, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Tagel-Din and K. Meguro, “Analysis of a small scale RCbuilding subjected to shaking table tests using applied element method,” 12WCEE. New Zealand[sn], no. January 2000, pp. 1–8, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- K. Meguro and H. S. Tagel-Din, “Applied Element Method Used for Large Displacement Structural Analysis,” J. Nat. Disaster Sci., vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 25–34, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- IDMC, “Global Estimates 2015. People displaced by disasters,” pp. 1–109, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- F. E. M. A. Fema, “Multi-Hazard Loss Estimation Methodology, Flood Model: Hazus-MH 2.1 User Manual,” p. 863, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Neville, A.M., Properties of Concrete, Pitman Books Limited, London (1981) [Google Scholar]
- Suleiman, M. T., Kevern, J., Schaefer, V. R., and Wang, K., (2003). Effect of compaction energy on pervious concrete properties [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.