MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Forensic Engineering, Structural Health Monitoring System, Assessment and Retrofitting, Disaster Mitigation and Restoration|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- K. Jan R, L. Gieyoung, Econ.Mod. Fundamentals and rational bubbles in the Korean housing market: A modified present-value approach, 59, 1, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Bank Indonesia, Survey harga property residensial triwulan I-2009, 5, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Qian W.L, Real Est Econ, Why do sellers hold out in the housing market? An option based explanation, 41, 384–417 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Bank Indonesia, Survey harga property residensial triwulan I-2010, 5, (2010) [in Indonesian]. [Google Scholar]
- Mike E.M, Real estate development: principles and process, 5th Ed, Urban Land Institute (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Byrne, D. Cadman, Risk, uncertainty and decision-making in property development, 2nd Ed, Taylor and Francis (1996) [Google Scholar]
- C. D’Alphaos, R. Canesi, WSEAS T. on Business and Econ, Risk assessment in real estate investment in times of global crisis, 11, 369–378 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Adair, N. Hutchison, J. of. Prop. Inv, The reporting of risk in real estate appraisal property risk scoring, 23, 254–268 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- O. Armaneri, G. Ozdagoglu, O. Yalcinkaya, J. of. Comp. and App. Math, An integrated decision support approach for project investors in risky and uncertain environments, 234, 2530–2531 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Choobineh, A. Behrens, J. of the Op. Res. Soc, Use of intervals and possibility distributions in economic analysis, 43, 907–918 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Park, Contemporary Engineering Economics, 3rd ed., (2002) [Google Scholar]
- The European Group of Valuers’ Associations, European Valuation Standards 2012, 7th Ed. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Colliers International, Surabaya property market report H1-2017, Colliers half year report (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.