MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Construction Management, Construction Method and System, Optimization and Innovation in Structural Design|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- B.H. Setiadji, S.P.R. Wardani. Evaluation of Wear of Surface Layer Due to the Influence of Traffic Loading and Weather (unpublished) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO. AASHTO Guide for Design of Pavement Structures (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Directorate General of Highway. Road Condition Survey Guidelines No. SMD-03/RCS (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Prabowo. V.D. Rahmawati. L. Djakfar. A. Wicaksono. Relationship between PCI and IRI (Case studi: Provincial roads at Mojokerto). (Department of Civil Engineering, Brawijaya University, 2013). [in Indonesian] [Google Scholar]
- M. Simamora. J.U.D. Hatmoko. Determining a Threshold of Damaged Road Categorized to Fail of Service in Accordance with Road User Satisfaction. Int. J. Eng. Res. & Tech., 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Government of Central Java Province. Control of Road Freight Transportation (2012). [in Indonesian] [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Shahin. Pavement Management for Airports, Roads, and Parking Lots, 2nd Edition (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Directorate General of Highway. Road Surface Drainage Design Guidelines (1990) [in Indonesian] [Google Scholar]
- M. Simamora. Characteristic of failed-category damaged road on National Road in Indonesia (2015) [in Indonesian] [Google Scholar]
- H. C. Hardiyatmo Pavement design and land investigation (2015) [in Indonesian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.