MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Construction Management, Construction Method and System, Optimization and Innovation in Structural Design|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Cooper, M.D. Towards a Model of Safety Culture. Safety Science, 36, 111–136 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schein, E. H. Organizational Culture: What it is and How to Change it. In Human resource management in international firms. Palgrave Macmillan, London., 56–82 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geller, E. S. Behavior-based safety in industry: Realizing the large-scale potential of psychology to promote human welfare. Applied and Preventive Psychology, 10, 87–105 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Heclo, H. Issue networks and the executive establishment. Public Adm. Concepts Cases, 413, 46–57 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Aldrich, H., & Whetten, D. A. Organization-sets, action-sets, and networks: Making the most of simplicity. Handbook of organizational design, 1, 385–408 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- Radin, T. J. From imagination to realization: A legal foundation for stakeholder theory. In Re-Imaging Business Ethics: Meaningful Solutions for a Global Economy, 31–49 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Project Management Institute. A Guide to The Project Management Body of Knowledge Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Olander, S., & Landin, A. Evaluation of stakeholder influence in the implementation of construction projects. International journal of project management, 23, 321–328 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, L., & Gao, Y. Safety Culture Model and Influencing Factors Analysis in Construction Enterprises of China. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology 4, 3297–3312 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Freeman, R. E., Harrison, J. S., Wicks, A. C., Parmar, B. L., & De Colle, S. Stakeholder theory: The state of the art. Cambridge University Press. (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.