MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Green Construction Materials and Technologies, Environmental Impact and Green Design, Local and Recycled Materials|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Ni L., Zhang X., Liu H., Sun Z., Song G., Yang L., Jiang Z. Manufacture and Mechanical Properties of Glued Bamboo Laminates, Glued Bamboo Lumber. BioResources 11(2), pp 4459–4471, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Sharma B., Gatoo A., Bock M., Ramage M. Engineered Bamboo for Structural Applications. Construction and Building Material 81, pp. 66–73, 2015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ngudiyono, Suhendro B., Awaludin A., Triwiyono A. Finite Element Modelling of Creep Glued-Laminated Bamboo, Proceeding of 2nd The 2nd International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST) University of Mataram and University of Malaya, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Awaludin A., Ngudiyono, Basuki A., Creep Properties of Walikukun (Schouthenia ovata) Timber Beams. Civil Engineering Dimension, 18 (2), pp. 78–84, 2016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gottron J., Harries K. A., & Xu Q. Creep Behavior of Bamboo. Construction and Building Material, pp. 79–88, 2014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Findley M. N., Lai J. S., & Onaran K., Creep and Relaxation of Nonlinear Viscoelastic Material with Introduction to Linear Viscoelastic, Dover Publication, Inc. New York, 1976 [Google Scholar]
- Leicester, R. H., A Rheological Model for Mechano-sorptive Deflections of Beams. Wood Science and Technology, 5, pp. 211–220, 1971 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ranta-Maunus A., The Viscoelasticity of Wood at Varying Moisture Content, Wood Science and Technology, 9, pp. 189–205, 1975 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fidley, K. J., Tang, R. C., Soltis, L. A., Creep Behavior Model for Structural Lumber, Journal of Structural Engineering, 118, 8, August, pp. 2261–2277, 1992 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dinwoodie, J. M., Timber: Its nature and behavior, Published by E & F Spon, London and New York, 2000 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abaqus Version 6.4. Abaqus/CAE User’s Manual. Pawtucket, Rhode Island, USA, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Kong J., & Yuan J., Application of Linear Viscoelastic Differential Constitutive Equation in ABAQUS. International Conference On Computer Design And Applications (ICCDA), 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Mirianon F, Fortino S., & Toratti T., A method to model wood by using ABAQUS finite element software, Part 1: Constitutive model and computational details, VTT Publications 687, Espoo, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Li, L., and Xiao, Y., Creep Behavior of Glubam and CFRP-Enhanced Glubam Beams, Journal of Compositers for Contruction, 10, Juni, pp 1–11, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.