MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Construction Materials and Technologies, Environmental Impact and Green Design, Local and Recycled Materials|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Okamura, Hajime. “Self-compacting high-performance concrete.” Concrete international 19.7 (1997): 50–54. [Google Scholar]
- EFNARC, Specification. “Guidelines for self-compacting concrete.” London, UK: Association House 32 (2002): 34. [Google Scholar]
- Nugraha, Paul. “Antoni, 2007 “Teknologi Beton”.” Universitas Kristen Petra. [in Indonesian] [Google Scholar]
- Nagamoto, Naoki, and Kazumasa Ozawa. “Mixture properties of self-compacting, high-performance concrete.” Special Publication 172 (1999): 623–636. [Google Scholar]
- Anonim, S. N. I. “SNI 03-1974-1990.” Metode Pengujian Kuat Tekan Beton. [in Indonesian] [Google Scholar]
- Umum, Departemen Pekerjaan. “Metode Pengujian Kuat Tarik Belah Beton SK SNI 03 2491-2002.” (2002) [in Indonesian] [Google Scholar]
- SNI 03-4431-1997. 1997. Metode Pengujian Kuat Lentur Normal Dengan Dua Titik Pembebanan. Bandung: Badan Standarisasi Nasional [in Indonesian] [Google Scholar]
- Karolina, R., Muhammad, W., Saragih, M. D. S. M., & Mustaqa, T. (2018, February). The effectiveness of stone ash and volcanic ash of mount Sinabung as a filler on the initial strength of self-compacting concrete. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Vol. 308, No. 1, p. 012–045). IOP Publishing. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.