MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Green Construction Materials and Technologies, Environmental Impact and Green Design, Local and Recycled Materials|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- V 30% PCHA Beam 0.2719-42.428 1. Pineo, R., & Barton, S. (2009, January 31). Permeable vs. Impermeable Surfaces. University of % 10% PCHA Beam 0.4722-0.008 Delaware (125). Retrieved from http://ag.udel.edu/udbg/sl/hydrology/Permeable_Im%20%PCHABeam0.3870-18.066permeable_Surfaces.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Heat Island Effect. (2017, June 20). Retrieved from United States Environmental Protection Agency: https://www.epa.gov/heat-islands [Google Scholar]
- Ajamu, S., Jimoh, A., & Oluremi, J. (2012, May). Evaluation of Structural Performance of Pervious Concrete in Construction. International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 2(5), 829–836. [Google Scholar]
- Balogh, A. (2017). How Pervious Concrete Works. Retrieved from The Concrete Network: https://www.concretenetwork.com/pervious/how_it_works.html [Google Scholar]
- Benefits. (2011). (National Ready Mixed Concrete Association) Retrieved from Pervious Concrete:http://www.perviouspavement.org/benefits/structural.html [Google Scholar]
- Montenegro, B. (2015, 25 November). Philippines 4th Most Disaster-prone Country in the World-UN Report. GMA News Online. Retrieved from http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/scitech/weather/545760/philippines-4th-most-disaster-prone-country-in-the-world-un-report/story/ [Google Scholar]
- Del Pilar, H. (2017). Effect in Permeability and Strength on Pervious Concrete using varied acrylic polymer blend on Portland Cement Binder. [Google Scholar]
- Ramesan, A., Babu, S. S., & Lal, A. (2015, October). Experimental Investigation on the Performance. International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering, 3(X), 303–312. [Google Scholar]
- Polyethylene (High Density) HDPE. (2017). Retrieved from British Plastics Federation: http://www.bpf.co.uk/plastipedia/polymers/HDPE.aspx [Google Scholar]
- Maguesvari, M., & Narasimha, a. V. (2013). Studies on Characterization of Pervious Concrete for Pavement. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 198–207. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tennis, P., Leming, M. L., & Akers, D. (2004). Pervious Concrete Pavements. Engineering Bulletin. [Google Scholar]
- Hamdulay, H. N., & John, R. J. (2015, December). Pervious Concrete: Step towards Green Concreting. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 6(12), 43–47. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.