MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Green Construction Materials and Technologies, Environmental Impact and Green Design, Local and Recycled Materials|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Josh Gabbatiss Sands mafias and vanishing islands: How the world is dealing with the global sand shortage. Science Correspondent. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Marcus Fairs. Sand becomes increasingly scarce and expensive. threatening glassmaking and construction. 11 October 2017, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The conversation (2017). The world is facing a global sand crisis. The conversation Academic Rigorous, Journalistic flair. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Mageswari & B. Vidivelli (2009). The use of sawdust ash as fine aggregate replacement in concrete. Journal of Environmental Res. Dev. 3(3) 720–726 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- MIDA. ‘Manufacturing Wood Industry’. Malaysian Investment Development Authority. Available from http://www.mida.gov.my/home/wood-industries/posts/ (Accessed on 30 April 2018) [Google Scholar]
- MTIB. National Timber Industry Policy 2009-2020. Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities Malaysia. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Shafini Mohd. Shafie Zakirah Othman & Norsiah Hami (2017). Potential Utilisation Of Wood Residue In Kedah: A Preliminary Study. Journal of Technology and Operations Management - Special Issue, 60–69 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Mateusz Stasiak, Marek Molenda, Maciej Ban’da, Ewa Gondek (2015). Mechanical properties of sawdust and woodchips, Fuel 159, 900–908 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Theodore W. Marotta, John C. Coffey, Cynthia Brown LaFleur & Christine LaPlante. Basic Construction Materials. Pearson Education Inc. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Eboziegbe Patrick Aigbomian & Mizi Fan, Development of wood-crete from treated sawdust. Construction and Building Materials Volume 52, 15 February 2014, 353–360 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S.M. Abdul Awal, A.A.K. Mariyana & M. Z. Hossain (2016). Some Aspects of Physical And Mechanical Properties Of Sawdust Concrete. International Journal of GEOMATE, 10, Issue 21, 1918–1923, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ruhal Pervez Memon, Abdul Rahman Mohd. Sam, A. S. M. Abdul Awal & Lemar Achekza (2017). Mechanical And Thermal Properties Of Sawdust Concrete. Journal Teknologi 79, 23–27, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Maggi Madrid, Aimar Orbe, Helene Carre & Yokasta Garcia (2018). Thermal performance of sawdust and lime-mud concrete masonry units. Construction and Building Materials 169, 113–123, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of the Environment (2018). Interim national water quality standards for Malaysia. Available from www.wepadb.net/policies/law/malaysia/eq_std.htm (Accessed on May 15 2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Teychenne, R.E. Franklin & H.C. Erntroy. Design of Normal Concrete Mixes. Department of the Environment. (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Paramasivam, P., & Loke, Y.. Study of sawdust concrete. The International Journal of Lightweight Concrete, 57–61, (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ravindrarajah R. S., Carroll C. & Appleyard N. Development of sawdust concrete for block making. Construction Technology 2011 Conference, 202–210, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Ganiron, T. U.. Effect of Sawdust as Fine Aggregate in Concrete Mixture for Building Construction. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 73–82, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Portland Cement Association. Types and Causes of Concrete Deterioration. Illinois: Portland Cement Association. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Salvato, J. A., Nemerow, N. L., & Agardy, F. J. Environmental Engineering. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons Inc., (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Dhawan, A., & Karu, S. Effect on Water Quality Pond Productivity and Growth of Carps In Poly Culture System. The International Centre for Living Aquatic Resources Management, 1–14, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Boyles, W. The Science of Chemical Oxygen Demand. Technical Information Series, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Ogunrinde, Y. O., & Ehiagbonare, J. E. Physio-Chemical Analysis of Fish Pond Water in Okada and Its Environs, Nigeria. African Journal of Biotechnology, 5922–5928, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.