MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Green Construction Materials and Technologies, Environmental Impact and Green Design, Local and Recycled Materials|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Hashim, R., Islam, S., & Lumpur, K., Engineering Properties of Peat Soils in Peninsular, Malaysia. Journal of Applied Sciences (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Shafie, S. M., Paddy residue based power generation in Malaysia: Environmental assessment using LCA approach. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 10, 6643–6648 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Oviya R. & Manikandan R., An Experimental Investigation On Stabilizing The Soil Using Rice Husk Ash With Lime As Admixture. 3, 3511–3519 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Jasim, O. H., & Cetin, D., Effect of Sawdust Usage on The Shear Strength Behavior of Clayey Silt Soil. Sigma Journal Engineering and Natural Sciences, 3141 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Huat, B. B. K., Maail, S., & Mohamed, T. A. Effect of Chemical Admixtures on the Engineering Properties of Tropical Peat Soils. American Journal of Applied Sciences (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Zainorabidin, A., & Wijeyesekera, D. C., Geotechnical Challenges with Malaysian Peat. Advances in Computing and Technology, The School of Computing and Technology 2nd Annual Conference. Proceeding of the AC & T, London (252–261) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Rahman, Z. A., Ashari, H. H., Sahibin, A. R., Tukimat, L., & Razi, I. W. M., Effect of Rice Husk Ash Addition on Geotechnical Characteristics of Treated Residual Soil, 14, 1368–1377 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.