MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Electronics and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- Sponsor. IEEE Standard Requirements for Load Tap Changers. IEEE Std C57, 1–46(1995) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bhuyan. Acoustic diagnostic of On-Load Tap Changers (OLTC) and Investigation of the Arcing Phenomenon. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bengtsson. Status and trends in transformer monitoring. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 11, 1379–1384(1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Cichoń, S. Borucki, P. Berger. Selecting Sensor for On Load Tap Changer Contacts Degree of Wear Diagnostics. Acta Physica Polonica, 124, 395–398 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Seo, H. Ma, T. K. Saha. Vibration measurement and signal processing for condition assessment of OLTC of transformer. Power and Energy Engineering Conference, IEEE, 1–5(2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Seo, H. Ma, T. Saha. On Savitzky-Golay Filtering for Online Condition Monitoring of Transformer On-Load Tap Changer. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 1,99(2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kang, D. Birtwhistle. Characterisation of Vibration Signals Using Continuous Wavelet Transform for Condition Assessment of On-load Tap Changers. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 17, 561–577(2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Mikheev, T. G. Ivanova, K. U. Kalandarov, et al. Diagnostics of Transformer Switching Devices. Power Technology & Engineering, 50, 1–7(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li, T. Zhao, L. Zhang, et al. Mechanical Fault Diagnostics of Onload Tap Changer Within Power Transformers Based on Hidden Markov Model. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 27, 596–601(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Mottershead, M. I. Friswell. Model Updating In Structural Dynamics: A Survey. Journal of Sound & Vibration, 167, 347–375(1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Zang, D.J. Ewins. Model validation of structural dynamics in the aero-engine degine process. Front. Energy Power Eng. China, 3, 480–488(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. F. Daniel. Development of valid FE Models for Structural Dynamic Design, Imperil college, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Mottershead, M. Link, M. I. Friswell, The sensitivity Method in Finite Element Modal Updating: A Tutorial. Mechanical System and Signal Processing, 25, 2275–2296(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Allemang. The Modal Assurance Criterion - Twenty Years of Use and Abuse. Spie Proceedings,, 37, 14–23(2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.