MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mechanical and Control Engineering|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- Doebling S W. Damage identification and health monitoring of structural and mechanical systems from changes in their vibration characteristics: a literature review[R]. Los Alamos National Laboratory Report LA-13070-MS, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Peeters B and Roeck G D. Preference-based stochastic subspace identification for output-only modal analysis[J]. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 1999, 13: 855–878. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Seco and A. R. Jimenez. Modal analysis of the piezoelectric generation of ultrasonic guided waves for nondestructive testing of cylindrical structures[J]. Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing, 2007(43):683–691. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Shevtsov, V. A. Akopyan, E. V. Rozhkov. An approach to the problem of damage identification in an elastic rod based on the Timoshenko beam model[J]. Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Z Y Shi, S S Law, LM Zhang. Structural damage detection from modal strain energy change[J]. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 2000 (12):1216–1223. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fukunaga Hisao, Kameyama Masaki, Ogi Yoshiro. Damage identification of laminated composite structures based on dynamic residual forces[J]. Advanced Composite Materials, 2001(2):209–218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pandey A K. Biswas M. Damage detection in structures using changes in flexibility[J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 1994, 169(1): 3–17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pandey A K, Biswas M. Experimental verification of flexibility difference method for locating damage in structure[J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 1995, 184(2):311–328. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hui Cao, Michael I. Fridewll. Damage detection method based on modal flexibility curvature[J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2006(23)4: 33–38. [Google Scholar]
- Hui Cao, Xinliang Zhang, Yingmin Li. The damage identification of frame using modal flexibility curvature difference[J]. Vibration and Impact, 2007(26)6: 116–124. [Google Scholar]
- Qiuwei Yang, Jike Liu. Research progress of flexibility method for damage identification of engineering structures[J]. Vibration and Impact, 2011(30)12: 147–153. [Google Scholar]
- Dian Xu, Youfa Yang. The identification method of damage structure based on flexibility curvature matrix difference[J]. Journal of Shenyang University of Technology, 2012(34)6: 715–720. [Google Scholar]
- Feili Qiu, Limin Zhang, Weihua Zhang. The identification of structure damage based on modal flexibility matrix[J]. Noise and Vibration Control, 2015(35)4: 101–106. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoyan Liu, Taixin Jiang, Guanghui Wang. The research of damage identification method based on modal flexibility matrix[J]. Journal of Changsha University, 2017(31)2: 15–19. [Google Scholar]
- Li Chen. The research of structure damage identification based on flexibility curvature matrix[D]. Dalian University of Technology (Doctoral Thesis), 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.