MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical and Control Engineering|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- Y. Wang, B.L. Liu, Q. Zhou et al. Design and Study for Hydraulic System of Sonic Vibration Driller. Machine Tool & Hydraulics, 40, 23(2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Li, D.S. SHAN, D.H. ZHAO et al. Modeling and Simulation Research of Hydraulic Vibration System Based on AMESim. Machine Tool & Hydraulics, 43.7(2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Nel. Sonic drilling-environmentally friendly alternative. Geo-Drilling International, 5(2002). [Google Scholar]
- Y. ZHANG. Analysis on the Structure Principle of Sonic Drilling Vibrator. Exploration Engineering (Rock & Soil Drilling and Tunneling), 37.7(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Z.J. YIN, Y.X. HU. Dynamic simulation of impact mechanism of hydraulic rock drill based on AMESim. Mining & Processing Equipment, 12 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Shen, M. Zhao. Effect of the Seal Force on Nonlinear Dynamics and Stability of the Rotor-bearing-seal System. J VIB CONTROL, 15(2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Nancy. The Origins of Sonic. GeoDrilling International, 128(2006). [Google Scholar]
- R. ROUSSY. The Development of Sonic Drilling Technology. GeoDrilling International, 10(2002). [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhou, X.C. Zhu, L. Li. Application of Constant Power Control Technology in HydraulicD rill. Machine Tool & Hydraulics, 8(2007). [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Yu, J.An. Shong, L.J. Shong. Design of hydraulic system for 65 thorizontally directional drilling machine. Chinese Hydraulics & Pneumatics, 10(2012). [Google Scholar]
- CH. He, Y.L. Dong, Q. Li, G.L. Dong. Design for Load Simulation System of Anti-aircraft Gun Servo System Based on Hydraulic Motor. Machine Tool & Hydraulics, 10(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fei, T. Chen, SH. Jiang. Hydraulic system design of large-tonnage horizontal Direction drilling machine. Chinese Hydraulics & Pneumatics, 2(2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.