MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Analysis and Applied Mechanics|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- Shao-qiang Jia. Influence Factors and Improvement Measures of Asphalt Pavement Durability. Traffic world (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Hong Pan. Applicability of Asphalt and Asphalt Mixtures. Chang’an University, master’s thesis. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Yan-li Li, Chao Wang, Fang-shu Bai. The influence of the air voids of asphalt mixture. Shanxi building. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Chang-gong Zhang. Research on the influence of percent air voids and percent air connected voids on the performance of asphalt mixtures. Chang’an University, master’s thesis (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kun-zhi Zhong, Rong Luo, Xiang-yang Fan, etal. Effect of Air Voids on the Antirutting Performance of Water-immersed GRAVEL Asphalt Mixture. Journal of Wuhan university of technology (Transportation Science & Engineering)(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao-ning Zhang, Ying-mei Yin, Gui-lian Zou. Viscoelastic Performance of Asphalt Mixture with Different Void Contents. China Journal of Highway and Transport (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yaru WANG, Xueyan ZHAO, Qin ZHANG, etal. Farmers’ climate change adaptation strategies in an ecologically. Vulnerable alpine region: A case of Gannan Plateau. Geographical research (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Wen-hao WANG. Analysis of Climatic Condition of Gannan Alpine Grassland Based on 3 S. Journal of animal husbandry and veterinary (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E20-2011 Highway Engineering Asphalt and Asphalt Mixture Experimental Protocol. [Google Scholar]
- JTG F40-2004 Technical Specification for Highway Asphalt Pavement Construction. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.