MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2019Engineering Application of Artificial Intelligence Conference 2018 (EAAIC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Deep Learning and Big Data Analytic|
|Published online||16 January 2019|
- J. Matas, K. Zimmermann, Unconstrained licence plate and text localization and recognition, Proceedings in 2005 IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems, pp. 225–230, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Karwal, A. Girdhar, Vehicle Number Plate Detection System for Indian Vehicles, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence & Communication Technology, Ghaziabad, pp. 8–12, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Matsugu, K. Mori, Y. Mitari, Y. Kaneda, Subject independent facial expression recognition with robust face detection using a convolutional neural network, Neural Networks 16, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumari, A Robust Method for Vehicle License Plate Recognition based on Harries Algorithm and Artificial Neural Network, International Journal of Computer Applications 148 - No. 4, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y-N. Chen, C-C. Han, G-F. Ho, K-C. Fan, Facial/license plate detection using a two-level cascade classifier and a single convolutional feature map, International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.