MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2019Engineering Application of Artificial Intelligence Conference 2018 (EAAIC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Medical, Material and Social Service|
|Published online||16 January 2019|
- M. Siti Zuraida, C.R. Nurhaslina, K.H.K. Hamid, Removal of synthetic dyes from wastewater by using bacteria, Lactobacillus delbruckii, International Refereed Journal of Engineering and Science, 2, 5, 1–7 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yasar, N. Ahmad, M.N. Chaudhry, M.S.U. Rehman, A.A.A. Khan, Ozone for color and COD removal of raw and anaerobically biotreated combined industrial wastewater, Polish J. of Environ. Stud., 16, 2, 289–294 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ahmadi, J. Behin, A.R. Mahnam, Kinetics and thermodynamics of peroxydisulfate oxidation of Reactive Yellow 84, J. of Saudi Chem. Soc., 20, 6, 644–650 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Lin, C.M. Lin, Treatment of textile waste effluents by ozonation and chemical coagulation, Water Res, 27, 12, 1743–1748 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Çelekli, M. Yavuzatmaca, H. Bozkurt, Binary adsorption of reactive red 120 and yellow 81 on spirogyra majuscule, Middle East J Sci Res, 13, 6, 740–748 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Azbar, T. Yonar, K. Kestiglu, Comparison of various advanced oxidation processes and chemical treatment methods for COD and colour removal from a polyester and acetate fiber dyeing effluent, Chemosphere, 55, 1, 35–43 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Yang, B. Wang, H.Y. Ren, J.M. Yuan, Effects and mechanism of ozonation for degradation of sodium acetate in aqueous solution, Water Sci. Eng., 5, 2, 155–163 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cortez, P. Teixeira, R. Oliveira, M. Mota, Evaluation of Fenton and ozone-based advanced oxidation processes as mature landfill leachate pre- treatments, J Environ Manage., 92, 3, 749–755 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Covinich, D.I. Bengoechea, R.J. Fenoglio, M.C. Area, Advanced oxidation processes for wastewater treatment in the pulp and paper industry: a review, American Journal of Environmental Engineering, 4, 3, 56–70 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kalra, S. Mohan, A. Sinha, G. Singh, Advanced oxidation processes for treatment of textile and dye wastewater: A review, International Conference on Environmental Science and Development, 4, 271–275 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Abu Amr, H.A. Aziz, M.N. Adlan, Optimization of stabilized leachate treatment using ozone / persulfate in the advanced oxidation process, Waste Manage., 33, 6, 1434–1441 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Abu Amr, H.A. Aziz, M.N. Adlan, J.M.A. Alkasseh, Effect of ozone and ozone/persulfate processes on biodegradable and soluble characteristics of semi-aerobic stabilized leachate, Environ. Prog. Sustainable Energy, 33, 1, 184–191 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Hayelom, The potential of dyes removal from textile wastewater by using different treatment technology, a review, International Journal of Environmental Monitoring and Analysis, 2, 6, 347–353 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- APHA-AWWA-WEF, Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 21st edn, APHA, Washington, DC (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Aziz, S.S. Abu Amr, M.J.K. Bashir, Evaluation and optimization of various ozone- based advanced oxidation processes in the treatment of stabilized landfill leachate. Aust. J. Basic Appl. Sci., 9, 4, 9–19 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Padmanabhan, Novel simultaneous reduction / oxidation process for destroying organic solvents. Thesis (Msc). Worcester Polytechnic Institute (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.P.G.D.S. Lucas, Application of advanced oxidation processes to wastewater treatment. Thesis (PhD). University of Tras-os-Montes and Alto Douro (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Poznyak, R. Tapia, I. Chairez, Effect of pH to the Decomposition of Aqueous Phenols Mixture by Ozone, J. Mex. Chem. Soc., 50, 1, 28–35 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Tehrani-Bagha, F.L. Amini, Decolourization of reactive dye by UV-enhanced ozonation, Prog. Color Colorants Coat., 3, 1, 1–8 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.