MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation, Structural Optimization|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- T.V. Butko, A.V. Prokhorchenko, A. Kyman, Formalization of the technology of arranging tactical group trains. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 3 (76), 38-43 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Gorbunov, R. Domin, M. Kovtanec, K. Kravchenko, The multifunctional energy efficient method of cohesion control in the “wheel-braking pad-rail” system. Prace Naukowe Politechniki Warszawskiej – Transport. Międzynarodowej Konferencji Naukowej TRANSPORT XXI WIEKU, Arłamów. 114-126 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Hauser, O. Nozhenko, K. Kravchenko, M. Loulová, J. Gerlici, T. Lack, Impact of Three Axle Boxes Bogie to the Tram Behavior When Passing Curved Track, Procedia Engineering 192, 295-300 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Bogomaz, D.D. Mehov, O.P. Pilipchenko, Yu.G. Chernomashentseva, Load of tank containers located on a railway platform, when striking a coupler, Collection of scientific works «Dynamics and control of movement of mechanical systems». Kyiv: ANU, Institute of Technical Mechanics. 87-95 (1992) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Norms for the calculation and designing of railway cars of the IGS track 1520 mm (non-self-propelled). GosNIIV. VNIIZhT, 319 (1996) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Lovska, O.M. Melnichuk, O.V. Fomin, Improvement of tank-containers for transportation of petroleum products by introducing into their supporting structures round tubes. Railway transport of Ukraine 1, 40-44 (2015) [In Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- Containers for the transport of dangerous goods. Requirements for operational safety. GOST 31232. Minsk: “Belarusian State Institute of Standardization and Certification”. 6 (2005) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Fomin, Improvement of upper bundling of side wall of gondola cars of 12-9745 model. Scientific and technical journal «Metallurgical and Mining Industry 1, 45-48 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- М. Kelrykh, О. Fomin, Perspective directions of planning carrying systems of gondolas. Scientific and technical journal «Metallurgical and Mining Industry». No. 6, 64-67 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Lovska, Investigation of the strength of the load-bearing structure of a container-cistern located on a platform wagon with a shunting collision. Collection of scientific works. Kiev: SUIТ 28, 90-98 (2016) [In Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- Rules for the placement and fastening of goods in wagons and containers when transporting them by railways of the gauge of 1520 mm of the SMGS participating countries. Part 1. General provisions. OSJD, 681 (2012) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Krivovyazyuk, Evaluation of the equivalent loading of four-axle rail tank cars with liquid cargo of different density for longitudinal impact. Thesis PhD: Dnepropetrovsk, 157 (1986) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Rules for the transport of dangerous goods. To the agreement on international railway cargo communication 3. – OSJD, 531 (2011) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lovska, A. Rybin, The study of dynamic load on a wagon-platform at a shunting collision. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies 3, 4-8. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Alyamovskiy, SolidWorks/COSMOSWorks 2006 – 2007. Engineering analysis by the finite element method, (Series “Designing”), 784 (2007) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.