MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation, Structural Optimization|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- P.K. Gupta, Computer graphics modeling of rolling bearing dynamics. Presented at theSTLE Annual Meeting, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania (1994) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Anoopath, A.K. Vishwanath, Hertz contact stress of deep groove ball bearing. 7thConference of materials processing and characterization, Published by Elsevier ltd. 5 (1)3283-3288 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Harris, Rolling Bearings Analysis. 4th Edition, John-Wiley & Sons Inc., New York(2001) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Johns, R. Gohar, Roller bearings under radial and eccentric loads. TribologyInternational 14 (3) 131-136 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Jones, A general theory for elastically constrained ball and radial bearings under arbitrary load and speed conditions. ASME Journal of Basic Engineering, 309-320 (1960) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hertz, About the contact of elastic bodies. Collected Works, 1, Leipzig, Germany (1960) [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Johnson, Contact Mechanics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dudziak, D. Grzegorz, A. Kolodziej, K. Talaśka, Contact problems between the hub and the shaft with a four-angular shape of cross-section for different angular positions. Applied Mechanics and Materials 816, 54-62 (2015) ISSN 1662-7482 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Mateichyk, V.P. Volkov, P.B. Komov, I.V. Gritsuk, Special features of vehicle condition monitoring using on board diagnostics systems. Project management, systems analysis and logistics: Scientific journal, K:NTU, 13, 123-138 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Podešva, The domain of decomposition with the contact problem. FUIS, V., ed. Engineering Mechanics 2011, 467-470 (2011) ISBN 978-80-87012-33-8 [Google Scholar]
- L. Jakubovičová, M. Sága, M. Vaško, Numerical study of influence of mutual slewing of roller bearing rings of the principal stresses at contact area. Scientific journal of Silesian University of Technology – Series Transport 84, 83-91 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kopas, M. Sága, V. Baniari, M. Vaško, M. Handrík, A plastic strain and stress analysis of bending and torsion fatigue specimens in the low-cycle fatigue region using the finite element methods. Procedia Engineering 177, 526-531 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Božek, Y. Abramov, I.V. Nikitin, R. Yuri, Reliability determination and diagnostics of a mechatronic system. Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal 12, 2, 274-290 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Václav, Š. Božek, P. Korshunov, A.I. Tarasov, Numerical analysis of the stress-strain state of a rope strand with linear contact under tension and torsion loading conditions. Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal 11, 2, 231-239 (2017) ISSN 2299-8624 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.