MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Methods and Systems in Machine Design|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- J. Gerlici, T. Lack, Contact of a railway wheelset and a rail (in Slovak). Scientific monograph, ISBN 80-8070-317-5, EDIS – publishing house of University of Žilina, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- J. Gerlici, T. Lack, Rail geometry analysis – from the point of view of wearing in the operation. Communications – Scientific Letters of the University of Žilina, ISSN 1335-4205. Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 43-51 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- J. Gerlici, T. Lack, Railway wheel and rail geometry influence on ride properties of the vehicle= (in Slovak). 16. International Conference PRORAIL 2003 – Current problems in rail vehicles, Universtity of Žilina, ISBN 80-968823-6-8, pp. 163-171 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- J. Gerlici, T. Lack, M. Kadorová, Calculation of the equivalent conicity function of the railway wheelset tread profile at the Delta R function with a negative slope. Communications – Scientific Letters of the University of Žilina, ISSN 1335-4205. Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 49-56 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- UIC Code 519, Method for determining the equivalent conicity. Draft of January 2003 Original version, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- P. Baran, M. Brezáni, P. Kukuča, P. Šťastniak, Basic dynamical analysis and comparison of balancing systems of non-conventional piston machine FIK. Procedia Engineering. ISSN 1877-7058. Vol. 192, pp. 34-39 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Baran, P. Šťastniak, P. Kukuča, M. Brezáni, Investigation of kinematic parameters of two nonconventional piston machines with wobble board. MATEC Web of conferences. ISSN 2261-236X. Vol. 157 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Smetanka, P. Šťastniak, J. Harušinec, Wear research of railway wheelset profile by using computer simulation. MATEC Web of conferences. ISSN 2261-236X. Vol. 157 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Šťastniak, M. Moravčík, P. Baran, L. Smetanka, Computer aided structural analysis of newly developed railway bogie frame. MATEC Web of conferences. ISSN 2261-236X. Vol. 157 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.