MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 253, 20192018 International Conference on Materials Science and Manufacturing Engineering (MSME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Design & Modelling|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- ACI Comite 544, State of the Art Report on Fiber Reinforced Concrete Reported (ACI 544.1R-96 Reapproved 2002). ACI Structural Journal, 96(Reapproved), p.66 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K. Holschemacher, T. Mueller, and Y Ribakov, Effect of steel fibers on mechanical properties of high-strength concrete. Materials and Design, 31(5), pp. 2604–2615 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Katzer and J. Domski, Quality and mechanical properties of engineered steel fibers used as reinforcement for concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 34, pp.243– 248 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. El Refai, F. Abed, and M. Asce, Concrete Contribution to Shear Strength of Beams Reinforced with Basalt Fiber-Reinforced Bars, Journal of Composites for Construction, vol. 20, No. 4 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Alnahhal, and O. Aljidda, Flexural behavior of basalt fiber reinforced concrete beams with recycled concrete coarse aggregates. Construction and Building Materials, 169, 165–178 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sim, C. Park, and D. Moon, Characteristics of basalt fiber as a strengthening material for concrete structures, Composites Part B: Engineering, vol. 36, pp. 504–512 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Adhikari, Mechanical and Structural Characterization of Mini-Bar Reinforced Concrete Beams. Thesis (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Anil, M. Len, and A. Sudeep, Basalt Frp Minibar Reinforced Concrete, Fibre Concrete, pp. 12– 13 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Banibayat, and Patnaik: Variability of Mechanical Properties of Basalt Fiber Reinforced Polymer Bars Manufactured By Wet-Layup Method. Materials and Design, 56, pp. 898–906. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Krassowska and A. Lapko, The Influence of Steel and Basalt Fibers on the Shear and Flexural Capacity of Reinforced Concrete Beams. Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture. vol. 7, No. 7, pp. 789–795 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Brik, Basalt Fiber Composite Reinforcement for Concrete, Transportation Research Board National Research Council, Madison, Wisconsin (1997) [Google Scholar]
- C. Jiang, K. Fan, F. Wu, and D. Chen, Experimental study on the mechanical properties and microstructure of chopped basalt fibre reinforced concrete: Mater. Des., vol. 58, pp. 187–193, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bajaj, Effect of Corrosion on Physical and Mechanical Properties of Reinforced Concrete. Ph.D. Thesis (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tumadhir, Thermal and Mechanical Properties of Basalt Fiber Reinforced Concrete, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 712–715 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Das, The impact of basaltic fibre on selected physical and mechanical properties of cement mortar. Concert Precast. Plant Technology, vol. 71, No. 3, pp. 28–33 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Dias and C. Thaumaturgo, Fracture toughness of geopolymeric concretes reinforced with basalt fibers: Cement and Concrete Compost, vol. 27, No. 1, pp. 49–54 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dong, Q. Wang, and Z. Guan, Material properties of basalt fibre reinforced concrete made with recycled earthquake waste, Construction and Building Material, vol. 130, pp. 241–251 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Byung and H. Oh: Flexural Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Beams Containing Steel Fibers, Journal of structural engineering, vol. 118, Issue10, pp. 2821–2835 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Mertol, E. Baran, and H. Bello, Flexural behavior of lightly and heavily reinforced steel fiber concrete beams, Construction and Building Material, vol. 98, pp. 185–193 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.