MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 252, 2019III International Conference of Computational Methods in Engineering Science (CMES’18)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Probability, Statistics Quality Control|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- A. Klich (Ed.), Machinery and equipment for underground construction engineering (Śląsk Publishing House, 1999) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Roadheader in tunneling – today’s state–of–the–art–roadheader. https://tunnelingshortcourse.com/2016–presentations/owens–roadheader–tunneling.pdf (access date: 08.06.2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Townes, US Department of Transportation – Federal Highway Administration. https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/construction/3d/amg/pubs/hif14009.pdf (access date: 11.06.2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lyly, S. Hartwig, G. Nord, Proceedings of the 63. BERGTEKNIKDAGEN (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hang, N. Shurong, G. Jun, The Open Automation and Control Systems Journal 7, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Jasiulek, J. Świder, PAR Magazine 1, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- The World of Wirtgen – Cold Milling Machines. https://media.wirtgen–group.com/media/02_wirtgen/media_1/media_1_01_cold_milling_machines_2/media_1_01_cold_milling_machines_2_00_general_information/W_brochure_Cold–Milling–Machines_0316_EN.pdf (access date: 11.06.2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jonak, J. Gajewski, Transport Przemysłowy i Maszyny Robocze 4 (2011) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jonak, J. Rogala–Rojek, Maszyny Górnicze, 29, 1, 29–33 (2011) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dolipski, P. Cheluszka: Dynamics of the roadheader’s cutting system (The Silesian University of Technology Press, 2002) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- P. Cheluszka, P. Sobota, Proceedings of 23rd International Conference on Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics 211–216 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Cheluszka, M. Dolipski, P. Sobota, Mining – Informatics, Automation and Electrical Engineering 2, 59–68 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.