MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 240, 2018XI International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mathematical Modeling in the Energy and Industrial Processes|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure and Construction of the Republic of Poland on technical conditions to be met by buildings and their location. Journal of Acts, 1422 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kwiatkowski, P. Matwiejuk, District Heating, Heating, Ventilation, 9, pp. 325–329 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rabjasz, District Heating, Heating Ventilation, 6, pp. 250 – 256 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- J. Panas (Ed.), New construction foreman's guide (ARKADY, Warsaw 2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. Hell, Grundlagen der Wärmeübertragung, (VDI -Verlag , Düsseldorf ,1979) [Google Scholar]
- W.P. Isachenko, W.A. Osipowa, A.S. Sukomiel, Tieplopieredacha (Energiya, Moscow, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Welty, Engineering heat transfer (John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- H. Recknagel, E. Sprenger, E.-R. Schramek, Heating and air conditioning manual including refrigeration and hot water supply (EWFE, Gdańsk, 1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.