MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2018Siberian Transport Forum - TransSiberia 2018
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- B.G. Korenev and L.M. Reznikov, Tuned mass dampers (Nauka, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Polyakov, Construction mechanics and structure calculation 5, 49–53 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Nikitin, M.Yu. Tsibarova, A.M. Uzdin, “To the question of the application of large-scale tuned mass dampers for power structures,” in Materials of conferences and meetings on hydraulic engineering: Improving the reliability of power structures under dynamic impacts, (Energoatomizdat, Leningrad, 1989), pp. 242–245. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hori, H. Kurino, Y. Kurokawa, International Journal of High-Rise Buildings 5:3, 167–176 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shayeghi, H. Shayeghi, H. Eimani Kalasar, International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Technologies 4:1, 28–35 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tamboli, L. Joseph, U. Vadnere, and X. Xu, “Tall Buildings: Sustainable Design Opportunities”, in Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat, 8th World Conference, (Dubai, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Alex Y. Tuan, G.Q. Shang, Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, 17:2, 141-156, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Uzdin, S.V. Elizarov and T.A. Belash, Earthquake resistant design of transport buildings and structures (Publishing house FGOU "Training Center for Education in railway transport", 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Uzdin, O.P. Nesterova, S.V. Prokopovich, A.A. Dolgaya, Zhang Yuan, Guan Yuhai and Wan Haibin, Russian-Chinese scientific journal "Commonwealth", 20:1, 59–66, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Uzdin and T.A. Sandovich, Al-Nasser-Mohomad Samih Amin. Fundamentals of the seismic resistance theory and earthquakegineering of buildings and structures (Ed. VNIIG, S.Peterburg, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations on the seismic input setting for the calculation of buildings of different degrees of responsibility (KamTsentr, St. Petersburg - Petropavlovsk- Kamchatsky, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Dolgaya, A.V. Indeykin, A.M. Uzdin, Theory of dissipative systems (PGUPS, S.Peterburg, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.