MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2018Siberian Transport Forum - TransSiberia 2018
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- S.V. Efimenko, Selected reports of the 60th University Scientific and Technical Conference of Students and Young Scientists, 129-133 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kritskii, Selected reports of the II International Scientific Conference of Students and Young Scientists YST-2015, 313-318 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Isakov, Kim Hyun Chol, Proceedings of the VIII Scientific and Technical Conference, 137-142 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Isakov, Kim Hyun Chol, Transport of the Urals 2(33), 121–124 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ivanov, A.L. Isakov, V.V. Sirotyuk, Bulletin of the Siberian State Automobile and Highway Academy 3, 71–76 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Efimenko, Sources of moistering of the subgrade of highways in the areas of deep freezing of soil. Investigation of transport facilities in Siberia (Publishing house of Tomsk University, Tomsk, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Efimenko, Water-thermal regime of the subgrade of highways with deep freezing of soil (On the example of the South-East of Western Siberia), thesis (Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law № 257-FZ of November 8, 2007 (as amended on 07.02.2017) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation of August 12, 2011 № 211 [Google Scholar]
- Methodical recommendations for determining permissible axle loads of vehicles in the spring on the basis of the results of diagnostics of public roads of federal significance: Road industrial methodical document 218.6.002–2010 (Informavtodor, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Assessment of the strength of non-rigid pavements: Industry Road Codes and Standards 218.1.052–2002 (Informavodor, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.