MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 236, 201819th International Scientific Conference - LOGI 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Issues Concerning Air Transport Process and Technology|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- S. Best, M. Riseborough, Automated people movers and automated transit systems , (ASCE, New York, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Murtagh, R. S. Vecchio, D. J. McFadden, Automated people movers and automated transit systems (ASCE, New York, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ravotti, B. Adams, Automated people movers and automated transit systems (ASCE, New York, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schuette, S. Scholz, C. Crawford, 75th Vehicular technology conference (IEEE, Québec City, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Dockalikova, K. Kashi, 8th. Int. D. Stat. E 14, 7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kubasakova, R. Kampf, O. Stopka, Kom. Ek. 8, 11 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bartuska, O. Stopka, M. Chovancova, J. Lizbetin, 20th. Int. S. Conf. Trans. M. 20, 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.coreconagvs.com/images/products/P330.jpg [Google Scholar]
- https://www.coreconagvs.com/industries_served/images/Special-PeopleMover.jpg [Google Scholar]
- G. Ulrich, Automated Guided Vehicle Systems (Springer, Berlin, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kampf, S. Lorincova, M. Hitka, O. Stopka. Sustainability, 9. DOI: 10.3390/su9091561 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.