MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 233, 20188th EASN-CEAS International Workshop on Manufacturing for Growth & Innovation
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- H. Schippers, J. Verpoorte, A. Hulzinga, C. Roeloffzen, and R. Baggen, “Towards structural integration of airborne Ku-band SatCom antenna,” 7th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP), (2013), pp. 2963-2967. [Google Scholar]
- ACASIAS project website: http://www.acasias-project.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Montgomery, Design and Analysis of Experiments, (7th ed., Wiley, Hoboken, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Myers and D.C. Montgomery, Response Surface Methodology, (3rd ed., Wiley, Hoboken, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Vrchota and P. Hospodar, “Response Surface Method Application to High-Lift Configuration with Active Flow Control”, J. of Aircraft, 49, pp 1796-1802, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. Martinez, S. Algermissen, Z. Reznicek, P. Tobola, B. Veldman, A.-J. de Graaf, Ch. Heuts, R. Baggen, S. Steeger, J. Verpoorte and M. Müller, “Requirements and Specification Document”, Deliverable D1.1, ACASIAS project (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.