MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Qingyu Shang,“Current status and development trend of pulverized coal industrial boilers in China”, Coal Science and Technology, vol. 01, pp. 201–206, April 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Dayong Song, Jiawei Zhang, Wu Ju, et al. “Comprehensive Treatment of NOx Emissions and Unit Economics of 300MW Subcritical Boiler”, Northeast Electric Power Technology, pp. 19-22, March 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Emission standard of air pollutants for coal-fired boilers: GB 13271-2014[S]. [Google Scholar]
- Emission standard of air pollutants for thermal power plants: GB 132232011[S]. [Google Scholar]
- Lijing Gu, Yonghua Li, Lu Li, “Mixed model prediction of combust-ion optimization for utility boilers”. Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 09, pp. 231– 233, April 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Dongfeng Wang, Qian Liu, Jun Han, et al, “Optimization of Utility Boiler Combustion Based on Big Data Driven Case Matching”, Journal of Instrumental and Instrumental, vol. 02, pp. 420-428, April 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Lingxuan Yin, Mingchun Wang, Qiang Shang, Optimization of Utility Boiler Combustion Based on Support Vector Machines and Particle Swarm Optimization”, Journal of Boiler Technology, pp. 13-17, April 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Jinchao Huang, “Classification and identification of mint plants based on generalized regression neural network”,Middle Tangshan Normal University Journal, vol.12, pp. 38-41, July 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Ye Jian,”Multi-objective optimization design of slurry pump based on radial basis neural network and NSGA_ algorithm”,Jiangsu University, July 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Ilamathi P, Selladurai V, Balamurugan K, “Modeling and Optimization of Unburned Carbon in Coal-Fired Boiler Using Artificial Neural Network and Genetic Algorithm”, Journal of Energy Resources Technology, vol.03, pp. 364-392, June 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Li G, Niu P, “Combustion optimization of a coal-fired boiler with double linear fast learning network”, Soft Computing, vol.19, pp. 149-156,November 2015. [Google Scholar]
- P Ilamathi, V Selladurai, K Balamurugan, “ANNAGA approach for predictive modeling and optimization of NOx emission in a tangentially fired boiler”,Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, 125-131,November 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feng Shi, Hui Wang, Fei Hu, Lei Yu, “30 cases of MATLAB intelligent algorithm”,Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Press, May 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Deming Lei, Xinping Yan,“Multi-objective intelligent optimization algorithm and its application”,Science Press, December 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Guangming Zhu, “Inferior Coal Blending and Optimized Combustion Technology for Power Plant Boilers”, China Electric Power Press, vol.27, pp. 162-169, October 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.