MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- H Taheri, P Neamatollahi, OM Younis, et al. Ad Hoc Networks. An energy-aware distributed clustering protocol in wireless sensor networks using fuzzy logic,10.7,1469-1481, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- RK Kodali, SKA Venkata, S Bhandar, et al. International Conference on Advances in Computing Communications and Informatics IEEE. Energy efficient mlevel LEACH protocol, 973-979, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- SU Jin-Shu, WZ Guo, YU Chao-Long, et al. Chinese Journal of Computers. Fault-Tolerance Clustering Algorithm with Load-Balance Aware in Wireless Sensor Network, 37.2, 445-456, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C Lai, W Jiang, Journal of Chinese Computer Systems. Energy-balanced routing algorithm based on cluster heads expectation for wireless sensor networks, 36.12, 2685-2689, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H Lin, H Uster, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking. Exact and Heuristic Algorithms for Data-Gathering Cluster-Based Wireless Sensor Network Design Problem 22.3,903-916, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- YQ Sun, J Peng, T Liu, et al. Journal on Communications. Uneven clustering routing protocol based on dynamic partition for wireless sensor network, 35.1,198-206, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- HU Feng-Song, Q Xiao. Journal of Chinese Computer Systems. Multi-hop Routing Algorithm of Energy-balancing Based on LEACH,35.1,70-73, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C Sun, C Yang, S Fan, et al. Information & Control. Energy Efficient Distributed Clustering Consensus Filtering Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Networks, 44.3, 379-384, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B Chen, H Yao, M Yang, et al. Chinese Journal of Sensors & Actuators. A Inter-Cluster Multi-Hop Routing Protocol Improved Based on LEACH Protocol, 27.3,373-377, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- SEL Khediri, N Nasri, A Wei, et al. Procedia Computer Science. A New Approach for Clustering in Wireless Sensors Networks Based on LEACH. 32.32,1180-1185, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.