MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- I. S. Bustany, D. Chinnery, J. R. Shinnerl, and V. Yutsis. Ispd 2015 benchmarks with fence regions and routing blockages for detailed routing-driven placement. In Symposium on International Symposium on Physical Design, pages 157–164, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Y. W. Chang, R. G. Liu, and S. Y. Fang. Euv and e-beam manufacturability: challenges and solutions. In Design Automation Conference, page 198, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- T. C. Chen, Z. W. Jiang, T. C. Hsu, H. C. Chen, and Y. W. Chang. Ntuplace3: An analytical placer for large-scale mixed-size designs. IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, 27(7):1228–1240, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Greengard and J. Strain. The fast gauss transform. Siam Journal on Scientific & Statistical Computing, 12(1):79–94, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Huang, H. Y. Lee, B. Q. Lin, S. W. Yang, C. H. Chang, S. T. Chen, and Y. W. Chang. Detailedroutability-driven analytical placement for mixed-size designs with technology and region constraints. In Ieee/acm International Conference on Computer-Aided Design, pages 508–513, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Y. C. Huang and Y. W. Chang. Fogging effect aware placement in electron beam lithography. In Design Automation Conference, page 53, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- P. Hudek and D. Beyer. Exposure optimization in high-resolution e-beam lithography. Elsevier Science Ltd., 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Z. W. Jiang, T. C. Cheny, T. C. Hsuy, H. C. Chenz, and Y. W. Changyz. Ntuplace2: a hybrid placer using partitioning and analytical techniques. In International Symposium on Physical Design, pages 215–217, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- L. Ren and B. Chen. Proximity effect in electron beam lithography. In International Conference on Solid-State and Integrated Circuits Technology, 2004. Proceedings, pages 579–582 vol.1, 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.