MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- W. Roh, High performance distributied antenna cellular networks, Ph.D. dissertation, Dept. Elect. Eng., Stanford Univ., Stanford, CA (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Cong Shen, Zehao Yu, Changwen Chen, and Feng Wu, On the effective capacities of distributed and co-located large-scale antenna systems, In Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Communications – Communication Theory Symposium, 1-6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Jiamin Li, Dongming Wang, Pengcheng Zhu, Jiangzhou Wang, and Xiaohu You, Downlink spectral efficiency of distributed massive MIMO systems with linear beamforming under Pilot Contamination, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 67, 2, 1130-1145 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, P. Zhu, and M. Chen, Antenna location optimization for circular-layout distributed antenna systems, IEICE Trans. on Com., E92-B, 9, 29802983 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Jin-Yuan Wang, Jun-Bo Wang, and Ming Chen, System capacity analysis and antenna placement optimization for downlink transmission in distributed antenna systems, Wireless Pers. Com.0025mun., 1-24 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Hongrui Wang, Dongming Wang, Ruixun Liu, Hongxiang Xie, and Zhaohui Yang, Antenna location design for distributed antenna systems with pilot contamination, International Conference on Wireless Communications and Signal Processing (WCSP), 1-6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Sang-Rim Lee, Sung-Hyun Moon, and Inkyu Lee, Downlink distributed antenna systems: Optimal beamforming designs and capacity behavior, In Proc. of 2012 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), 2151-2155 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Thantip Thaikerd and Wiroonsak Santipach, “On optimizing transmit antenna placement for downlink distributed antenna systems with zero-forcing beamforming,” In Proc. of 2015 12th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information -Technology, 1-5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Meiyan Ju, Yuheng Li, Wenjie Peng, and Guoping Tan, System outage probability analysis of distributed antenna systems with beamforming, In Proc. of 10th International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM), 264-268 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. N. McDonough and A. D. Whalen, Detection of signals in noise, 2nd Edition, Academic Press, California, 105-150 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Mai Vu, MISO capacity with per-antenna power constraint, IEEE Transactions on Communications, 59, 5, 1268-1274 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gordon L. Stuber, Principles of mobile communication, 2th Edition, Kluwer Academic Publishers, New York, Boston, Dordrecht, London, Moscow (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Milton Abramowitz and Irene A. Stegun, Handbook of mathematical functions with formulas, graphs, and mathematical tables, 9th Edition, Dover Publications, New York, 890-890 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Burden and J. D. Faires, Numerical analysis, 4th Edition, PWS KENT Publishing Company, Boston (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Wen-jie Peng, Yue-heng Li, Mei-yan Ju, Ping Huang, Guo-ping Tan, Downlink outage probability analysis of distributed MIMO systems over a composite fading channel, Journal on Communications, 35, 6, 161-168 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.