MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- WU Zhong, WANG Zhi-gang, SONG shu-yong, et al. Simulation research on the influence and management of the electrified railway traction substation on power system [J].Proceedings of the CSEE, 31(S1):77-82 (2011).(In Chiese) [Google Scholar]
- WANG Yue, YANG Jun, WANG Zhao-an, et al. Study on hybridpower filter used in electrified railway system[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, (07):23-27 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Wei, LUO An, CAO Yi-jia, YU Li. Hybrid var and har-monic dynamic compensator and application to three-two p-hase traction substation[J]. proceedings of the CSEE., (28):107-114 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Wei, TU Chun-ming, LUO An et al. A novel single-phase hybrid active power filter applied to electrical railway[J].proceedings of the CSEE, (21):51-56 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Dinghua, Gui Weihua, Wang Weian et al. Study and application of a new power quality combined compensation systemfor electrified railway[J]. Transactions of china electrotechnic-al society, (03):189-194 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Guiping, Chen Jianye and Liu Xiaoyu, “Compensation for the negative-sequence currents of electric railway based on SVC,” 2008 3rd IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications, Singapore, pp. 1958-1963 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ding Renjie, Liu Jian, Zhao Yuwei et al. An analysis of instant-aneous power in unbalanced circuits and a method to compensate unbalanced load[J] Transactions of china electrotechnical society, (01):120-124 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- WAN Qingzhu, ZHU Guiping, CHEN jianye et al. Optimum design of compensation capacity for balancing the single-phase traction load[J]. Automation of electric power systems, (08):93-97 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- WU Chuan-ping, LUO An, XU Xian-yong et al. integrative c-ompensation method of negative phase sequence and harmonicfor high-speed railway traction supply system with V/v transformer[J]. proceedings of the CSEE, (16):111-117 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Sijia Hu, Zhiwen Zhang, Yong Li, Longfu Luo, Yijia Cao, Yuehui Chen, Guandong Zhou, Bin Wu, and Christian Rehtanz. A new railway power flow control system coupled with asymmetric double LC branches. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 30(10), pp. 5484-5498 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Bozorgi, M. Sanatkar Chayjani, R. Mohammad Nejad and M. Monfared, “Improved grid voltage sensorless control strategy for railway power conditioners,” in IET Power Electronics, vol. 8, no. 12, pp. 2454-2461, 12 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.