MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Algorithm Study and Mathematical Application|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- H. Wang, L. Wang, Q. Yu, Z. Zheng, A. Bouguettaya, M.R. Lyu, Online reliability prediction via motifs-based dynamic Bayesian networks for service-oriented systems, IEEE Trans Softw Eng, 43, 556-579 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Grottke, K.S. Trivedi, Fighting bugs: Remove, retry, replicate, and rejuvenate, Computer, 40, 107–109 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Koutras, A.N. Platis, VoIP availability and service reliability through software rejuvenation policies, Proc. of 2nd Int Conf Dependability of Computer Systems, 262–269 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Alonso, R. Matias, E. Vicente, A. Maria, K.S. Trivedi, A comparative experimental study of software rejuvenation overhead, Perform Eval, 70, 231–250 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zheng, H. Okamura, L. Li, T. Dohi, A comprehensive evaluation of software rejuvenation policies for transaction systems with Markovian arrivals, IEEE Trans Rel, 66, 1157–1177 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Okamura, T. Dohi, Dynamic software rejuvenation policies in a transaction-based system under Markovian arrival processes, Perform Eval, 70, 197–211 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Okamura, J. Zheng, T. Dohi, A statistical framework on software aging modelling with continuous-time hidden Markov model, Proc. of 36th Int Symp Rel Dist Systems, 114–123 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Garg, S. Pfening, A. Puliafito, M. Telek, K.S. Trivedi, Analysis of preventive maintenance in transactions based software systems, IEEE Trans Computers, 47, 96–107 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bobbio, M. Sereno, C. Anglano, Fine grained software degradation models for optimal rejuvenation policies, Perform Eval, 46, 45–62 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. Okamura, H. Fujio, T. Dohi, Fine-grained shock models to rejuvenate software systems, IEICE Trans Info Syst, E86-D, 2165–2171 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H. Okamura, S. Miyahara, T. Dohi, S. Osaki, Performance evaluation of workload-based software rejuvenation scheme, IEICE Trans Info Syst, E84-D, 1368–1375 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- W. Xie, Y. Hong, K.S. Trivedi, Analysis of a two-level software rejuvenation policy, Rel Eng Syst Saf, 87, 13–22 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Ning, J. Zhao, Y. Lou, J. Alonso, R. Matias, K.S. Trivedi, B.B. Yin, K.Y. Cai, Optimization of two-granularity software rejuvenation policy based on the Markov regenerative process, IEEE Trans Rel, 65, 1630–1646 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Dohi, J. Zheng, H. Okamura, K.S. Trivedi, Optimal periodic software rejuvenation policies based on interval reliability criteria, Reliab Eng Syst Saf (2018, in publication process) [Google Scholar]
- H. Suzuki, T. Dohi, K. Goseva-Popstojanova, K.S. Trivedi, Analysis of multistep failure models with periodic software rejuvenation, Advances in Stochastic Modelling, 85–108 (Notable Publications Inc., 2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.