MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Algorithm Study and Mathematical Application|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- W. D. Yang, Q. Chen, and N. Li, “A Framework-based Model of Software Construction,” 2011 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Software Engineering and Service Science, pp. 286-289 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Johnson, B. Foote. “Designing Reusable Classes,” Journal of Object-Oriented Programming, vol. 6(1991). [Google Scholar]
- E. Gamma, “Objekt orienterte software entwicklung am Beispiel von ET++,” Springer Verlag(1992). [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Firesmith, “Frameworks: the golden path to object, Nirvana,” Journal of Object-Oriented Programming, vol. 7 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- F. Buschmann, R. Meumier, H. Rohnrt. “Pattern-oriented software architecture-A system of patterns,” John Wiley and Sons(1996). [Google Scholar]
- W. D. Ma, Z. Liu, Y. Deng, L. X. Xu and W. F. Lin, “A Method of Software Reuse and Domain Modeling Based on Control-Oriented System Requirement Described Language”, to be unpublished (2017). [Google Scholar]
- W. D. Ma, Y. Deng, Z. Y. Wang, “COSRDL: A Control-Oriented System Requirement Described Language Based on Directed Acyclic Graph, ”2017 IEEE 8th International Conference on Software Engineering and Service Science, pp. 286-289 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. Kopper, “A software framework for KM3NeT,” Nuclear Instuments and Methods in Physics Research A, vol. 602, pp. 107-110 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kirk, E. Tempero, “A lightweight framework for describing software practices, ” The Journal of Systems and Software, vol. 85, pp. 582-595(2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Stout, R. W. Carey, C. M. Estes, J.M. Fisher, L.J. Lagin, D. G. Mathisen, C. A. Reynolds, R. J. Sanchez, “ CORBABased Distributed Software Framework for the NIF Integrated Computer Control System,” UCRL-CONF-236998, pp. 1-5 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- B. Ding, H. Wang, D. X. Shi, J. N. Cao, “Taming Software Adaptability with Architecture-Centric Framework,” IEEE, pp. 145-151 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Wang, X. F. Zheng, X. Y. Tu, “Coordination Framework Based Software Development Approach and Its Applications,” 2008 International Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering, IEEE Computer Society, pp. 537-540 (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.