MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Algorithm Study and Mathematical Application|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- G. Gong, T. Helleseth and P. V. Kumar, “Solomon W. Golomb—Mathematician, Engineer, and Pioneer,” in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 2844-2857(2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Golomb and H. Taylor, “Constructions and properties of Costas arrays,” in Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 72, no. 9, pp. 1143-1163(1984). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Beard, J. C. Russo, K. G. Erickson, M. C. Monteleone and M. T. Wright, “Costas array generation and search methodology,” in IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 522-538(2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weita Chang, “A remark on the definition of Costas arrays,” in Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 75, no. 4, pp. 522-523(1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Guey, “Synchronization Signal Design for OFDM Based On Time-Frequency Hopping Patterns,” 2007 IEEE International Conference on Communications, Glasgow, pp. 4329-4334(2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jianguo YAO and Qing HUANG, “Applicaton study of Costas arrays in multiuser radar system,” in Journal on Communications, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 60-72(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Jianguo Yao, Yufeng Wang, Wei Heng and Yanling Li, “Constructions of optimal frequency hopping codes based on Welch Costas arrays and their Applications in OFDM system,” in Journal of Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications(Natural Science), vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 29-38(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Qihang Yao, Yanling Li and Jianguo Yao, “Study on Algorithm of Exhaustive Search for Costas Arrays,” 2013 National Radio Application and Management Conference, China, pp. 54-65(2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Russo, K. G. Erickson and J. K. Beard, “Costas array search technique that maximizes backtrack and symmetry exploitation,” 2010 44th Annual Conference on Information Sciences and Systems (CISS), Princeton, NJ, pp. 1-8(2010). [Google Scholar]
- E. Afacan, “A new search method for costas arrays by using difference triangle analysis,” 2017 Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium -Spring (PIERS), St. Petersburg, pp. 456-461(2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Drakakis, “A review of Costas arrays,” in Journal of Applied Mathematics, pp. 21-32(2006). [Google Scholar]
- D. Diaz, F. Richoux, Y. Caniou, P. Codognet and S. Abreu, “Parallel Local Search for the Costas Array Problem,” 2012 IEEE 26th International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium Workshops & PhD Forum, Shanghai , pp. 1793-1802(2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Soltanalian, P. Stoica and J. Li, “Search for Costas arrays via sparse representation,” 2014 22nd European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), Lisbon, pp. 2235-2239(2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.